Chapter One

Chapter One

"Oh my Athena!" Metis cried as she examined Athena in Herme's arms. Zeus looked to Metis to see how happy she was to finally have their daughter back home. Something moved inside of him, upon seeing his daughter and watching Metis, he once remembered all the love he had for her and smiled.

The chatter amongst the Gods began,
everything had gone too fast today, now Hades knew what the Fates were talking about, his little niece, Athena. She indeed was very special him. His heart sank seeing Metis crying holding on to her long lost daughter. Athena was getting up from Hermes arms, Zeus was in front holding his arms towards his daughter. Finally, her eyes opened and they widened seeing the crowd around her. Her eyes landed on a crying Metis and Zeus smiling sympathetically. Even she could see the resemblance she had with them, and she started mumbling, but no one could understand her.

"I--I--uh--um--" she walked slowly forward towards Zeus and Metis, but lost her balance and fainted. Zeus caught caught his daughter in his arms.

"Athena!" Metis cried, seeing her daughter unconscious in Zeus's arms.

"Everyone clear out!" Zeus announced through his booming voice. "Apollo, Hades, Hera, Hermes, and Poseidon, stay!"

"How--how did you find her Hermes?" Metis sniffed, walking next to Zeus to support Athena's head.

"My lady, Apollo had told me to keep an eye out for the valley hills, she suddenly appeared there disoriented, and could not control the elements." Hermes replied. He hovered slightly off the marble floor.

"Is this true Apollo?" Zeus turned to his son.

"Yes father, I had a vision that someone of great power was coming."

"All this time it's been Athena's power creating havoc here..." Hera said finally realizing all of Olympus' latest events.

"The Fates..." Hades whispered.

"What was that brother?" Poseidon inquired.

Hades cleared his throat and spoke, "The Fates came to visit me today, they told me that someone of great power was coming to Olympus, and that this person would change the world completely..."

"My Athena!" Metis kissed the top of the Athena's head.

"Bring her to our chambers." Hera took liberty of opening the door to her's and Zeus' bed.

Zeus was carrying his daughter in his arms, and walked around the bed to lay her softly. He moved a hair strand away from her face, that resembled her mother's, he bent down and tenderly kissed her forehead.

"Apollo."

"Yes father." Apollo stepped up.

"I want you to look after your sister, find out what happened to her, because she wasn't at her strongest when Hermes found her--"

"Sorry to interrupt great Zeus, but she said she was attacked and I quote, by an asshole."

Metis gasped, "What!"

Zeus grew serious, it was a dangerous look, the skies started to tremble with his rising anger, lightning finally stroke, "WHAT! What mortal dare attack my daughter!?"

"Yes my king, I would like to investigate--"

"NOW HERMES, NOW!" Zeus boomed.

Hermes quickly nodded and quickly sped off, the rest of the Gods dismissed themselves, only Metis, Zeus, and Hades stayed as Apollo examined over his sister. He was careful as his hands hovered over her body, feeling her energy. Apollo closed his eyes and concentrated on his sister. He felt the numbness she had in his hands. The swirling energy of the elements running through her veins smoothly. She was finally relaxing, but the numbness in her made him raise an eyebrow.