Chapter Two

Chapter 2

"So... Your the God of the Dead and Riches, Lord of the Underworld, my uncle, brother to my father, Zeus: King of the Gods, God of the Skies. My mother who is a Titan Goddess, is alive and not swallowed after turning into a fly because my father was paranoid her second child would overthrow him and blah blah blah." I finished sarcastically.

He laughed, I pursed my lips waiting for him to relax, "You have quite a sense of humor, sarcastic one." He laughed it off.

"Yeah well it's keeping me sane right now, plus I get it from my dad." I shrugged sadly remembering him.

He sighed, "do you not feel as if you know this place? It should be familiar."

"I do, it's just that I still can't process this in my mind, how am I suppose to react when everything I know is not what I thought it be, it's frustrating!"

"It should not be frustrating little one, it should be shocking, but far from frustrating."

"It's just, I never imagined in my life I was this  person, who suddenly realizes that Gods exist, I mean Thor was a shocking surprise, and a good friend, but that the Greek Gods are actually real and I so happen to be one of them, you can't blame me."

"I do not little one, it will take time to get used to, but I know that you have been searching for answers since you found out who you were. When Thor returned back to Asgard, he told his father Odin, who told your father. The Asgardian's and Greek have been allies for aeons"

"So... There's more pantheons of gods?"

"Why yes, there's us the Greek pantheon, there's the Norse, hence your friend Thor, the Egyptian, Aztec, Japanese, Hindu, and so on. The Celestials..."

"Wow..."

He chuckled, "you have much to learn little one."

"I can see that, but the number one question right now in my head is why. Why was I sent away to Earth? All I have is my gold basket, blanket, and a note from 'my guardians'" I said putting air quotes on guardians. I noticed he shifted uncomfortably at my question, but I was desperate to know.

He cleared his throat," little one, that's a question I can not answer, only your mother and father can since they were the ones who decided."

That was not the answer I was expecting, I sighed disappointedly, "Thor told me it was to protect me from the Greek's enemies, even Asgard's. Who is it?"

Hades pinched the bridge of his nose, "the cosmos have many enemies, pantheons have fought against each other in the past, but the most common enemy is a mad Eternal Titan named Thanos, he is the reason for my brother and Metis making the decision to send you to Earth--"

"Thanos? Ok, he's the bad guy, check. So what happened?"

"It's a long story, which is why your number one priority is to learn Olympic and the Cosmos history in order for you to understand everything."

My face falls flat, " are you serious! That's like going to history class in school."

"But you'll have all of us old gods as teachers, it's aeons of history that you need to know in order to understand, because you are in the center of it."

My eyebrows raise in surprise, "I'm in the center of all of it? How?"

"Well my little one, you happen to be the daughter of one of the most powerful gods and Skyfather Zeus and a very powerful Titan mother, your role in the cosmos is grand. The fates have already spoken."