Prologue

Prologue

His long black robes slithered across the cold stone. There was a grey, almost black smoke that surrounded him as he hastily walked through the corridors of his kingdom. His hands were in tight fists, each step he took made the kingdom shake. The inhabitants knew that their master was not in a good mood today. He was tall, muscular, and hair black as coal with a white complexion. His icy blue eyes intimidating when he looked upon his servants. The servants knelt down or bowed their heads to their master, hoping not to anger him more. No one was to get in the master's way, or they would suffer a fate worse then death. For he was Hades, King of the Underworld, God of the Dead and Riches.

"You've had requested for my presence, again!" Hades angrily opened the doors to a dark room, with three old women inside. The Fates.

"My Lord Hades." One of them said groggily. She was Clotho, she was the spinner of the thread of life.

"As you know my lord, this matter is of great importance." Another spoke, she was Lachesis, the one who measured the thread of life.

"Important that I had to leave my post!" He starred darkly at them.

"My Lord." Atropos spoke, the one who cuts the thread of Life, had just cut another string. With that Aidoneus knew another soul had entered his realm. "It is  essential that you attend the Council of Gods this year."

"Again with the same dilemma!" Hades voice roared throughout the room. The Fates however, didn't cringe or showed any fear towards the God. "Hermes and his nonstop messages about the meeting are exasperating!"

"My Lord," Clotho spoke, "Thanos will not rest until Olympus and the rest of the worlds and dimensions are destroyed."

Hades mouth opened to speak, but he hesitated and slowly closed it. He knew The Fates were right. Thanos has an obsession in trying to destroy the entire universe.

"He knows Zeus would never allow it, neither would Odin and the rest of the universe." He spoke much calmer, but still his words hard.

"My Lord, someone of great power will be approaching Olympus.." Atropos spoke.

"Why must that concern me?" Hades raised his voice irritated. He had a full time job to rule the dead, The Fates were only wasting his time.

"Fate demands that you go to the Council of Gods my Lord. The time has come for change."

Hades pondered at the words The Fates just spoke.

"Who is this person?" Hades demanded.

"Now you know my lord we can't reveal that, just know that she will be back home, and you must go now to Olympus, to see for yourself who has arrived...."

Before Hades could speak, The Fates disappeared, leaving him with his words stuck in his mouth. A cool breeze engulfed him, his robes slithered with them, and in the breeze, the whisper of the Fates was heard. "She's special to you mi'Lord..."

Hades raised a confused eyebrow, "Special to me?" He pondered, what person in the whole cosmos would be special to him, other than Persephone. The a significant few people from the upper wold despised him. "So it's a lady?" He said to himself remembering what the Fates had said, "She's special to you mi'Lord..."

"Minatos!" He yelled for one of the many servants of the underworld.

"Yes my Lord!" Minos appeared quickly.

"Prepare my chariot!" Hades demanded as he exited the room, with Minatos following beside him.

"To where my Lord?"