Shower sex: Luke (smut).

If you don't like reading smut and stuff like that then don't read. Just please don't send negative comments.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As I start to unbutton my blouse, I was reminiscing the moments that happened today. Luke and the boys were in the studio, finishing and editing their album while I went to work for a couple of hours, editing some ridiculously cute pieces of work from my reception class.

I had a little relief teaching job at a local primary school. This was the only way to get the money I needed to save up for a car and an apartment.

I pulled down my skin tight leggings whilst humming the tune of a song that was playing on the radio in the bathroom. I had the music blaring, whilst I pulled my hair out of my ponytail in front of the mirror. I carefully evaluated myself, sighing but also smirking as I saw a red-purplish mark appearing just under my ear from the night before.

Luke and I had an extremely eventful night, which caused the sudden purple blotches all over my neck. Luckily it was a chilly out, so I wore a scarf the whole day while at work. I would die of embarrassment if one of the kids asked why I've got a 'bruise' on my neck. They would probably think I was being strangled.

Once I was fully stripped down, I turned the shower nob until the steaming hot water started to fog up the glass. I continued humming to the melody of the music as carefully slipped myself into the shower, sighing in relief as the nice warm water ran down my body. I started rinsing myself down for a few minutes and I just sort of stood there thinking about life; the usual.

After about 20 minutes in the shower, I heard a voice call my name from downstairs. "Y/n? You home?" Luke called from down in the kitchen. I was currently staying at the 5SOS house, until I had enough money to get my own apartment. I'm guessing all the boys came home since I heard a lot of chattering and footsteps. I called back, "I'm just in the shower!" As I opened the shower door and turned down the radio, just to hear him clearer.

I stood there for another few minutes, finally deciding to start washing my body. I could hear a few laughs and a recurring drum beat, which I was assuming that it was Ashton drumming on his practice pads. I heard a soft voice singing, which assuming was Luke, and a click from the bedroom door and immediately I could tell that he entered our bedroom. I smirked to myself, having a gut feeling that any second now; he would enter the bathroom and try something on me.

The music was still on low volume as the bathroom door clicked open and he appeared from outside the door. He chuckled, "hey gorgeous" as he saw my figure in the foggy glass shower door. I blushed, "how was your day..." I trailed off, trying to rub the soap on my lower back. "It was great, as usual. We wrote a new song today."

I could see through the fog that he was struggling with his belt. I chuckled, "you okay there?" He grunted in response, "I'm trying to take this fucking belt off." I rubbed the shower screen to see some clarity, and I saw him running a hand through his hair as he shook his head. "I can see that." I kept gazing at him. I coughed lightly, "do you need some help?" He turned his sight to me, smirking as he chuckled, "I think I'll be okay... It's pretty fucking hard taking skinny jeans off when you've got a hard on."

He continued talking, "...Today when we were writing, I kept trying to cover myself up because I couldn't stop thinking about how you looked under me last night."

I giggled in response and opened the shower door, stepping out while the water was still running. "Here babe, Let me take those off for you." I squeezed some of the water out of my soaked hair, and stepped closer to him. I was fully naked, which caused him to stare at my body intently. "Fuck, I'm luckiest guy in the world."