Your baby won't stop crying.

Ashton:

"Shhh." Ashton whispers. "Please go to sleep baby, we need some sleep too, yeah?"

It's 3:00am and your daughter has just woken up screaming, now she won't go back to sleep.

"Shhhh." He murmurs, rubbing his warm hand up and down her back. "You're okay, you don't need to cry baby."

He wonders around the bedroom, murmuring in her ear and rubbing her back. Eventually, she falls asleep and so do you and Ashton.

Luke:

"Do you think she's ill?" Luke says, rocking your daughter back and forth.

"Maybe. Should we take her to the doctors?" You reply.

"Yeah, we should book an appointment for tomorrow."

Luke sings in her ear and keeps her close to his chest, swaying from side to side to calm her down. He kisses her temple before laying her down in her crib to sleep.

Calum:

You were backstage at one of the 5SOS' acoustic shows with your three month old son and he wouldn't stop crying. It was a different surrounding for him and he didn't like it without Calum.

Calum came backstage after the show and saw you trying to comfort him.

"Hey baby boy, what's wrong hm?" He asks, taking him out of your arms and rocking him. "Shhh. You missed me, didn't you? Yeah."

"Thank you Cal." You sigh in relief.

Michael:

"Sweetheart, please can you pass me his blanket?" he asks, placing a hand on your sons back.

"Sure." You pass him the blanket and he wraps his around his chest, making the crying baby boy comfortable in his arms.

"Okay baby boy, go back to sleep." he whispers, bouncing him in his arms. "Shhhh."