Chpt.22: Day out!

Grayson pov:
I woke up and looked to see orchid in my arms. I smiled as I remembered last night, it was amazing the feeling of her lips and the way she moaned. She's perfect. She slowly started to shift which means she's ganna wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "Goodmorning Babyboy"she smiled finally I get my cute nickname back. I kissed her cheek. "Goodmoring beautiful"I smiled "so what do you wanna do today?"I asked "Well first I want me some break feast, I'm so hungry"she said as she stretched "ok I'll go make some breakfeast" I smiled I get up naked since I have no clothes on. I smirk as I see orchid starring at me. "Like what you see?"I laughed as I put on a underwear "Not as much as what your ganna like seeing"she said smirking , "oh yea whats that?" I smiled back "this"she said biting her lip and she got out of bed naked slowly walking to the hall way to get to the restroom as I admire her naked body. "Oh hey gray, like what you see?"she laughed and mocked before walking In to the bathroom and closing the door. "I'm loving it"i smiled as I hollered it.

Orchid pov:
I took a shower quickly and covered me with a towel to get dressed in the next room. I put on a thrasher jacket with black joggers I felt like I wanna be comfortable today. As for my hair I blowed dried it and left it straight.

I walk to the kitchen to see Grayson in just sweatpants

I walk to the kitchen to see Grayson in just sweatpants. "Here baby I made you pancakes and sausage"he said I nodded and was about to go to the table."ahh I need my morning kiss"he blushed smiling I smiled and kissed him as a deepen the kiss by pulling his neck. He was about to push me against the counter but I pulled away. "Mm maybe after breakfeast"I smirked walking to the table knowing I left him wanting more.

After breakfast

"So what do you say we walk around Barcelona, it's so beautiful I wanna explore it with you" Grayson said smiling "ok let me get dressed"I said pecking his cheek and going to get ready.

I put this on^^^

I walked back into the living room seeing Grayson dressed. "You ready princess?"he asked "yup"I nodded "ok let go and by the way you look beautiful as always"he smiled "so do you handsome"I say back as he blushes. I love how he blushes you wouldnt expect him to be the type but, he is.

"So where are we going first?"I asked "L'Aquarium De Barcelona, it's the best aquarium ever it's so beautiful"he said excitedly I laughed at how excited. "Ok settle down"I teased "but how are going to get there you don't have a car?"i asked "the same way we went on our date, our personal limo driver"he said casually wow I didn't know we had a personal limo driver.

Arrived at the aquarium...

It was so beautiful the way it was all set up and the beautiful color of the fishes. Grayson held my hand the whole time. "Your so adorable"he laughed as I starred at all fishes. "How so?"I asked "It's just so cute how your eyes light up looking at the beautiful fishes"he smiled. I blushed lightly and looked away. "Come on I wanna see the whale exhibit"I said pulling him with me.

"Ok where you wanna go next?"Grayson asked.  "I'm in the mood for yogurt ice cream, do you think they have one near?"I asked "I know exactly we're to go, come on"he said opening the door to the limo.

We pulled up to a place called
"Gelaaati De Marco"
The shop is so beautiful. "Everything is beautiful in Barcelona "i whisper to myself. "Yes it is"Grayson said looking at me. "Oh stop come on I want me some Yogurt ice cream"I laughed as I pulled him in the shop.

We got our ice cream and sat at a table. Grayson was about to put his spoon in my ice cream until I moved it away. "What are you doing?"I asked confused "come on let me have a taste"he pouted  "ugh fine"I groaned he smiled and took a scope. "Mhmm I should of got watermelon "he laughed I laughed to but not because of what he said but some how he got ice cream on his nose I reach over to try and wipe it off be he kissed me instead. I pulled away laughed as the ice cream that was on his nose is now on my face. "Oh you reached over cuz I had something in my face, i thought you were trying to kiss me"he giggled taking a napkin and wiping off.

"Any where eles?"he asked "how about we get Chinese food and take it home?"I asked "sounds good to me"he smiled
"But before we go I wanna take you this art museum, your ganna love it"he smiled "ok let's do it"I smiled.

We pulled up to a place called "Joan miró Foundation "

We went in and it was so cool from art sculpture and painting.

Grayson phone went off and he looked at it. "I have to take this stay here?"I nodded and examined the beautiful sculpture. "Beautiful isn't it?"I heard an unfamiliar voice. "Yea it is"i said mesmerized "The names Logan Paul "he held out his hand "well hello Logan " I said shaking his hand then he brought it to his lips, I lightly blushed but my hand was soon pulled away by Grayson. "Orchid we should go. Now."Grayson said through gritted teeth. "What? Why?"I asked looking at Logan and then Grayson "yea why Grayson?"Logan said smirking. "Do y'all know each other?" I asked since there looking at each other with so much anger in his eyes."Let's go orchid"he said pulling me but Logan grabbed me. "Let go of her Logan "Grayson said with his hand balled in a fist. "No I don't think I will"Logan spat Grayson punched him square in the jaw taking him by surprise and threw me over his shoulder and ran to the limo ,telling the limo driver to hurry up and drive. "GRAYSON WHAT THE HELL?! Who was that?" I asked

"That's Logan, I killed his brother"