Chp.7: Gray to the rescue

Orchid pov:
We got in the club and you saw everyone either smoking,drinking and grinding on other people. You and Sofia go to the bartender and get some beers, after Sofia took 8 shots she left me to dance with some guy. I took 3 shots and hit the dance floor, i started moving my hips and dancing, when a guy came in back of me. "Hey sexy why don't we get something to drink?"he asked I was to drunk to tell that he was a perv so I obviously said yes we drank 3 rounds by then I was pretty messed up. "Hey babe Ima go take a piss, then maybe we can head to my place"he winked I nodded . As soon as he left my phone went off "Heeelllloooo"I slurred "Orchid are you ok?"Grayson voice boomed through the phone. "Yeaaa I fricken fine haaandsome, Ima little tipsy but it's all good"I slurred once again "Where's Sofia?"he asked sternly "I-she oh shiiit I think I lost her whoopsys, but this duuuude taking me to his place I'll be fiiiine"I slurred and laughed "no! Stay there I'm picking you up"he said sternly "Okaaaiiii see you later mmmyy herrroo"I said and then he hung up. Five minutes past and the dude came back "Are you ready baby girl"he smirked "Soorry my friend Grrahhyson is coming to pick me up"I slurred "No come on I got you"he said grabbing me "iiiif yoooou say soo"I laughed we were walking out and I saw gray he looked angry"I got her"Grayson said to the guy pulling me towards him."no she's with me"the guy said angerily "Yea well she's my girlfriend so back off dipshit"Grayson said through gritted teeth "Yea well she didn't mention a boyfriend, so fuck off"the guy said pulling me with him Next thing I knew the guy was on the floor due to Grayson hitting him. Grayson picked me up and through me over his shoulder. He set me in his car. "here drink some water and try to go to bed ok I got you"He said clipping on my belt and kissed my forehead."Yourrr sweeeet gray"I smiled he laughed "Oh princess you look like a hot mess"he said he was about to kiss me but something seemed to stoped him so he kissed my cheek.

We get to his house and he sets me on his bed and gives me a long shirt "Are you ok enough to change into clothes?"he asked "Yes, but I don't see why I can't go home?, i mean I'm sobered up"I said "I know but just to keep my eye on you to make sure nothing happens"he smiled nervously I nodded and went to the restroom to change. I came back to see him shirt less and with his sweatpants I layed in the bed and he lied next to me. "Goodnight pri-orchid"he said correcting himself "Goodnight gray"I said it was cold and I wanted to cuddle him. "Grayson if it's not to much to ask but can you-"I was saying until he interrupted me. "i thought you were never going to ask"he laughed and immediately cuddled me. I chuckled and cuddled my head into his chest.