Chpt.11:Dead bodies

Orchid pov:
Yesterday was great with Grayson we went on a date and he couldn't of been more of a gentlemen. I smiled as though of our date as I get ready for school.  I wore a shirt and legging with Addia's

  I wore a shirt and legging with Addia's

I get to school as see Sofia. "Sofia"I said smiling "O-Orchid"she said nervously "Hey how have you been?"I asked "G-Good"she said about to walk away. "hey com on I haven't seen you all day "I said and then I feel arms snake around my waist knowing it Grayson. "I -I have to go"she said "Ok well catch us with me tomorrow "I waved as she scurried along. "Well that was weird " I laughed to Grayson"maybe she's in rush babe. Anyways how about I walk you to your class"she said holding my hand.

After school ended....

As I was walking out off of campus I saw Sofia again."Sofia!"I yelled trying to get her attention. "I -I can't talk right now"she said about to walk away until I grabbed her "No , not until tell me what's wrong? Did I do something?"I asked "No it just- ok look I don't think you should be dating Grayson his Danger-"she was saying until she saw Grayson walking to us. "hey beautiful, hey Sofia "he smiled as he kissed me and said hi to sofia "I'll talk to you later"she said looking at me then at Grayson and ran to her car. "What was her promblem?" He asked "I don't know maybe she just doesn't like you"I said looking up at him "Awh"he faked pouted "Oh baby it's ok cuz I do"you smiled kissing his cheek he blushed and kissed your lips. "Wanna go to the movies and then later on you can spend a night at my house?"Grayson asked "Yea sounds good "I said.

Grayson pov:
After me and orchids mini date I told her I had to do some stuff before she comes to my house, when really I was going to sofias. I get there at Sofias house and since it's not that bright I'm wearing nothing but black and a mask with gloves. Sofia opened the door and that's when I hit her knocking her out as I put her in a large duffel bag. I drive home and go into this secret room, I pull the book on the shelf that opens the door to the secret room and get Sofia out of the bag. I layed her on the floor , she began to wake up as I stood over her with a knife"What the hell"she screamed "I told you to shut up did I?"I asked "Didn't I?!"I yelled because she didn't answer the question. "Y-Yes"she said crying "well now your going to get the consequences"I smirked "Wait h-how did you hear m-me"she said sobbing "I have a micro phone everywhere in orchids  house, phone , bags and earrings so everything she hears and see , so do I." I smirked "Your PHYS-"she was about to say until I slit her neck as she died on the floor. I smirked and put her it the closet along with Jakes dead body.......