Sehun leaned back, a soft moan escaping his lips as Luhan went to work. Sehun placed his hands on the cat hybrid's hips, loving how right it felt. Luhan nipped and kissed, small bites that turned bigger and harsher as his human let out more deep moans. Luhan felt ecstatic, his whole body slightly shaking of his want for Sehun.

Mine, mine, mine. He chanted in his mind while he bit down harder.

"Ahh, Luhannie." Sehun's deep voice filled his ears and Luhan shivered in response.

This felt so right. So beautiful and right. Luhan was on the edge of crying, so many feelings crashing around in him. Therefore it stung when Sehun grabbed his shoulders and gently moved him off his lap. Luhan gave him a desperate and questioning look, hurt and confused. Sehun's deep, warm eyes met his, and the human gave him a small smile.

"That's enough for today, Luhan. Let's get some sleep, it's late."

Luhan pouted immediately and Sehun couldn't help to laugh of him. The cat hybrid slung his arms around his neck, in a death gripping hug. Sehun got up from the couch, with the cat hybrid clinging to him like a koala bear.

Sehun took a deep breath to calm himself down as Luhan snuggled closed to him in their bed. He had been so close to lose control tonight.

Luhan woke up to an empty bed. He frowned as the space beside him was cold and no Sehun was in sight. Sehun hadn't said anything about going to work today, but it wasn't unsual that he was called in on short notice. Luhan didn't like to wake up alone, but he knew how important work was for Sehun. The cat hybrid stretched his arms and back before he went to get some clothes. He looked through the clothes Sehun had bought him, trying to decide what he wanted to wear. He gave up and skipped to Sehun closet, finding a big hoodie instead. 

After all, Sehun's clothes were way more comfortable and another plus was that they smelled so good. It felt like a warm hug, and could almost be compared to the warm embrace of his human. 

He didn't care for pants, but he put on a pair of boxers. Sehun didn't like it when he walked around too exposed, something about it not being proper and that Luhan could get sick. Luhan thought it was funny, but did as his human said. The big, blue hoodie was reaching the middle of his thighs and Luhan felt good as he walked out of their bedroom.

What surprised him was the sound of cooking in the kitchen, and the cat hybrid's ears perked up as the smell reached his nose.

Pancakes.

"Sehun?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen. Sehun, his beautiful and handsome human, stood by the kitchen counter. He turned around of the sound of his cat hybrid and shoot him a warm smile.

"Sit, breakfast is nearly done."

"I thought you had work today." Luhan said quietly as he sat down by the table.

Sehun flipped another pancake as his back faced Luhan. He was wearing a white t-shirt and his pyjama pants.

"I did but then I got someone to cover for me today. Work wasn't very tempting, I wanted to spend the day with you." He said and Luhan felt his heart warm up.

"Oh." He replied softly.

Sehun turned off the stove and smiled as Luhan as he put the pancakes on the table.

"Let's eat."

Luhan was very much in love with Sehun's cooking, and ate probably a bit too fast. But it was worth it because they tasted so dangerously good. When they were done eating, Luhan helped Sehun to clean up after them. Sehun didn't say anything about him stealing his hoodie, but Luhan could feel his gaze on his thighs. It made him blush and it was a miracle he didn't break any of the cups as they cleaned up.