We meet again

(I havent written a fanfic in foreverrr, please excuse my writing if its shit)

"why the hell did I agree to this again?" Yuri sighed.

He rolled his eyes as he raised his hand, about to open the front door of Viktor's house.

"oh right, 'cause I won't hear the end of it if Viktor knew I was back and didn't see him and his oh-so-precious piggy" he mumbled and clicked open the door

Viktor was more than happy, like usual, "YURI!" he ran over and grabbed the younger male in his arms "I'm so glad you came to visit! You've grown so much!" He gaped and let go, placing his hands on his cheeks in surprise as Yuri clearly stood nearly 10 cm taller than himself

Yuri scoffed and brushed off his sweater as if it got dirty "Maybe you just shrunk." he gestured "You're turning into an old man." He dropped his bag at the doorway and made himself right at home, flopping down on the couch and kicking his feet onto the coffee table in front of him.

"Yuri Plisetsky!" Viktor exclaimed loudly as he stomped over and hit his feet off of the table, crossing his arms "I am not an old man, and that is Fendi Casa! (aka one of the most expensive furniture companies ever)" he nearly screeched.

"Eh," Yuri shrugged indifferently at the dramatic outburst, definitely used to it by now. He tried to change the subject since he wanted to leave as soon as possible "So where's your little piggy? I thought you two never leave each other's sight"

Viktor crossed his arms and pouted "Yuuri had to go run some errands. I told him to wait until later, but he insisted that he would be back in time. He should be back soon though, will you wait for him so we can all be together again?" His face lit up and he clapped his hands together "Please Yuri??"

Yuri did his best not to cringe at all the sappiness Viktor was showing, trying to think of an excuse to leave before he was reigned into staying hours longer than he could survive "I would, but I, told my grandpa, I was going to stop and pick up, some groceries for the piroshkis, he's making for me" he almost questioned then forced a half smile, internally sighing in relief he managed to pull something out of his ass to save himself from the pain of dealing with this drama queen and hoping he bought it.

Somehow Yuri managed to last about 30 minutes talking about the random shit they've done for the past year and a half, checking his phone constantly while deciding how long is enough to satisfy Viktor. He stood up from the couch and gestured while walking to the door "I got something better to do than this now, sooo see ya!" he quickly grabbed his bag off the floor and rushed out the door before Viktor could even finish calling his name, letting out a breath of relief as he was finally free.

Sliding leopard-print sunglasses onto his face, Yuri flung his backpack onto his shoulder and started his way to the apartment he newly rented. No way he was staying with anyone else here, they would all drive him crazy, especially Viktor and Yuuri, by invading his personal space with interrogating where he's been and what he did during the time he was gone. He needed a breather from the endless talking he just dealt with so he decided he would walk, a few miles is nothing compared to what he's done.

--

Okay he may have walked, and even ran, a few miles before, but he had underestimated the distance between his and Viktor's places. It was definitely the wrong time to forget his wallet with the rest of his suitcases. "Ugk, I'm a dumbass" he kept grumbling to himself as he flipped up his hood, shoving his hands back into his pockets and continuing his trek. Pulling out his phone and bringing up his directions, he nearly hit himself in the head. He was just over halfway and had been walking for almost 2 hours.

"It's going to be dark by the time I get there." He clenched his teeth, trying to not throw his phone since he already broke the last 2. Deciding to bring up his music, he stuck headphones in his ears and shuffled the playlist. "Hopefully it tunes out everything and makes time go faster" he thought to himself, starting to walk to the beat of the songs.

After a few songs, he checked his directions again and his eyes widened "I TOOK THE WRONG STREET?!" he yelled, not realizing how loud he was as people stared. "What are you looking at?" he turned to the ones looking at him "take a picture, it lasts longer." He paused, turning back around "actually don't, thats just makes you look stupid." He pulled his hood tighter over his head and made his way back to the street he missed.

"Wow, 2 idiot moves in a day," he groaned, "almost as bad as Viktor." Rolling his eyes, he turned his music back up and double checked he was going the right way this time. Fiddling around with a random pen in his pocket to keep him occupied, he got lost in thought and nearly walked into traffic. He jumped back quickly and was about to yell at the car before realizing it was his own fault. "Shit, I'd rather not end up in the hospital and have to put skating on hold " he thought, mentally scolding himself.

He was about to cross the road when he noticed a familiar looking motorcycle slow down to a stop in a parking space a little ways down the road and stepped back away from the crosswalk before taking a few steps towards it. He had a puzzled look on his face as he walked slowly while the man on the bike stood up and got off, taking off his helmet and placing it on the seat before running a hand through his hair.

Yuri gasped and he paused in the middle of the sidewalk, eyes wide as he ripped the headphones out of his ears and pulled off his hood while staring right at the man in the leather jacket not too far from him.

"Yuri?" the man asked as he lifted his sunglasses.

"OTABEK?!" he nearly screamed.

-
-

((THIS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT LMAOOO
But for real, give me criticism if you see something

~OTABABE 💖

[Published Aug 14, 2017]