DJ Otabek meets Yurio

There was a time where I was invited to a party. I would always be the DJ and I enjoyed it! After the party I would go home and sleep, then in the morning I would wake up and go back to the place and it's just business. At night I would party and always be DJ but that night... I found this person in the crowed and just watch him smile and dance. I couldn't believe it! Was it love, or was it friendship wanting? I tested it out when I asked someone for a favour to take the spot for me, then I would walk up to this person and asked if we can be friends. Then they accepted then I realized I wanted something more than that... He told me his name was Yuri Plisetsky. When I saw him at the start he had the eyes of a soldier. He was only 16 though I just heard. But I wasn't patient for him to grow, but he grew and that time I was still DJ and he came up to me drunkly and was all over me. I was all confused but after the party we went to a restaurant and just talked. Next morning I texted him to go over by the park under the tree. He came and I couldn't help saying it but I couldn't so he was all just being romantic. At the end I just waited patiently and waited 'till the next day 'cause I felt I was unready. That day we went to the party dressed up in suits and looked at each other. I felt like we both had a deep connection like a never ending full Wi-Fi. We all of the sudden just went on our phones and blah-blah-blah. I invited Yuri to come sleepover at my place then in mid-day I slepped on the couch and Yuri was just trying to get me up. I fell off the couch and got up. I thought I was still dreaming so I picked up Yuri and he was all speechless. I plopped him back onto the couch and he asked what that was. I told him that was a mistake I was dreaming. But he was all sad and I wondered why. I was in my room the whole day then at night I went into the kitchen when Yuri stared at me like I lied or something. He was just all talking about me not sleeping and picking him up wasn't a mistake. He told me he heard me saying stuff that were complements saying his name in them. I guess this is the end of our friendship, if he knows then we can't keep going on. I felt a deep emotion inside and I felt I was about to cry until he replied. It blew my tears away with eyes wide open. He was just smiling and saying he liked me too. I guess it is the end of our friendship. We're just moving on to a beautiful Relationship.