Chapter Fourteen

- August Point of view ,

Next Morning 7:54 am

I rolled over and noticed India wasn't in bed anymore. I pulled the covers across and got out the bed. I went in to take my morning shower. I washed my body. Lastnight was crazy ain't gone lie though, I felt bad about how I disrespected My lady lastnight. That was never my intention but I let my anger get the best of me. I wish she would have told me before shit had got this far. I had some in motion for them niggas including her father. Them niggas was gone pay for this shit. I couldn't understand what father would actual rape they daughter but it wasn't suprising at all. The man was a crook ,a rich crook who used his power to get over on people. Everybody knew not to do business with that man. He was a snake. It's crazy to me how she was going through all this pain but never showed one sign of it.  She had us all fooled with that smile. I swear wasn't nobody hurting my lady ever again.

I got up got in the shower brushed my teeth got dress into a white polo shirt some cargos and bred 11. I went down stairs to my office to make some phone calls. I owned a couple buisness and I liked to check in once in a while to make sure everything is running smooth.

"Bae?" India called out to me.

"Yoo I'm in here". India came round the corner she was already dressed and look beautiful like always I loved how she matched my fly. She didnt have to be to revealing just to get attention either she was just that beautiful.

"Good morning baby, I didn't know you was up". She sat down on my lap and kiss my lips. I kissed her back.

"Yea a nigga was tired, that was the best I slept in a long time". I admit.

"Tell me about it, I slept like an infant lastnight". India giggled.

"Whatchu got planned for today I wanna take you to breakfast?" I rubbed on her thighs.

"Sounds like a plan I'm hungry anyways, But your driving ".

I sucked my teeth at her. "I wouldn't make you drive anyways , just give me a minute then we can head out ".  India gave me on last kiss and left me alone to make my calls.

- At The Resturant 10:01 am

India and I pulled in to the resturant. The hostess greeted us and sat us in a nice private area of the resturant. Being famous made very hard to get privacy. So I enjoyed moments without the cameras being around. India and I placed our orders. The waitress came back with our food in no time. 

"Bae can I taste some of your food". India asked with her puppy dog eyes. I reached over and fed her some of my grits 

"They have the best breakfast ever".

"You sleep my momma cook the best can't nobody compare to her cooking, she need to give yo ass a couple lessons". I joked with her. 

"I know how to cook, I just don't be having the time to. And if you wanted me to cook all you had to do was ask I can cook for you some time next week".

"Why next week? Why not tonight?" I raised my eyebrows at her. I watched as she picked up her glass up and placed it to her lips.

"Once my dad finds out we back together, I just know he's gonna try to keep me locked away". She tried to avoid eye contact with me.

I reached over and lift her chin so she could look at me and understand that I was serious.

"You're not going back there we gone go get your stuff and if that nigga gotta problem i got plenty of time to handle it".

"August I can get my own place, I dont wanna intrude on your space".

"Your my lady , whats mines is yours, You don't have to question it. I want you to come stay with me, a nigga get lonely in that big house. " I said making her laugh.

{ 1 Hour later...}

We pulled up to India house well.. her old house . Went upstairs and started packing up all her things. It took us a minute, This girl had so much shoes, clothes, jewerly and unnecessary shit she didn't need . When we was almost done we heard the front door slam shut.

"Baby get in the closet".  India pushed me towards the closet.

"Why, I'm not scared of that nigga". I began to get annoyed.

"Cause I said so this is his house anything happen and he's liable to kill you babe please lemme handle it". India begged I looked over her she looked terrified.

I sucked my teeth and got in the closet. "That nigga better not make the wrong move." I warned her.

India left out the room to go greet her father. I watched her through the small crack until she closed the door behind her.

I could hear that fuck nigga yelling , my blood began to boil.  India was trying to explain herself but every time she opened her mouth it seemed like his yelling got louder. 2 minutes into him yelling I heard a boom India began to yell out for him to stop. I got out the closet and grabbed my 4-4 out my back pocket and went to find him.

That nigga was standing over India kicking the her Blood was spitting out her mouth and tears streamed down her face. She noticed me coming up behind. Before he could hit her again I whacked him across the head with my gun I beat him for a good 5minutes straight his face was now covered in blood nose was bussed open he laid on the floor knocked out. I grabbed india and picked her up bridal style. I placed her gently in the car and locked the door. I walked back in the house he was still laying in the same spot I left him. I looked down at his still body and noticed he was still breathing. I wanted to kill this nigga so bad but I knew India wouldn't want me to or did she?

I went up the stairs and grabbed the rest of her stuff and got in the car and drove us home.  In the car I called my personal nurse to meet us at the house to make sure My baby was okay. India was still crying out in pain.