Ask and dare 17

Me: Hello guys. Welcome to ask and dare! It's time to continiue the game. Sorry I've been missing so long... Anyways let's get to the game. Ok time for 1 st dare. Since all guys which were Robin are here I dare them to have a battle with each other. 

(First Round- Dick vs Jason)

Dick: "Do some cool moves with his staff"

Jason: Not bad Dickie-bird but can you do that? "Shoots his staff with his gun"

Dick: Hey! No fair!

Winner: Jason

(Second round- Tim vs Damian)

Damian: "Takes out his sword"

Tim: " Tries to fight with his staff and ends up with few cuts" Hey not fair!

Damian wins.

(Third round- Jason vs Damian)

Jason: Good luck beating me demon spawn (Shoots with his gun)

Damian : "fights his way with his sword and flips Jason"

Jason: "drags Damian with him"

Jason wins.

Me: Fair fight guys. I think the one who is gonna clean the Batcave with a toothbrush and wearing a dress is..... Tim! Sorry Tim. But hey you can visit us every time. Also Jason you can have the bat boys for slaves for a week.

Tim: Aw man...

Jason: I'm gonna enjoy this.

Me: Alright. Our next dare is for Raven. You have to call Bruce and tell him that you and Damian are having a baby and you can't let him know it's a dare.

Raven: I don't think that's such a good idea.

Me: Sorry it's a dare. You have to do it. 

Raven: *Calls Bruce* Hello bruce.

Bruce : Hello Raven. Is there something wrong?

Raven: me and Damian are having a child.

Bruce: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Wait a minute is that a prank? 

Raven: ......

Bruce: Raven? 

Raven: How did you find out?

Bruce: I heard snickering plus you are teens and you've never had s**. Even if you did Damian is not that stupid to not use protection.

*ends conversation*

Raven: I can't believe I did that....

Me: Don't worry. He'll get over it.  Anyways i have planned more dares. Ok I dare everyone to watch the Lego Batman movie.

( After the film)

BB: That was beautiful *sniff*

Terra: Lame

Jaime and Donna: Not bad...

Damian: Well the storyline is good but the animation sucks. 

raven: Same. 

Me: Ok we have a dare from @iloveravenandevie12 . She dares Raven to say how did she felt after Malchior broke her heart.

Jaime: Who is Malchior?

BB: Raven's ex...

Raven: He was a guy which i wish i've never met. He was acting like he was carring about me when i had those days in which i was feeling as a freak. Anyways he was doing special things. He was teaching  me spells, talked with me and loved me. But in the end I figured out I was Being lied to... He only wanted his freedom and when he got what he wanted he nearly destroyed the city but we stopped him. And that's about him. If anyone is gonna judge me go ahead. 

Terra: Actually Raven I understand you. I felt the same way after Slade betrayed me. 

Damian: Same when i figured out mother was using as a weapon.

Donna: So what guys? The important part is that you've found streight to forget about those issues and be who you are. 

All Titans :*hug*

Me: Awww. Sorry I brought you a painful memory. Anyways the last dare is gonna make you feel better. You and Damian  should have a romantic night in the town.

Damian: Ok... *In his mind* YASS!

Me: Ok so that's for now. See y'all soon.

:):):):):):):):):):):):)