Ask and dare 15

Me: Hello readers. Welcome to ask and dare with the teen titans. We will have new dares and questions. Sorry for the long waiting but i was busy updating some of my books and stuff. Anyways let's get started. 

Raven: Ok so what kind of dares we'll have? 

Me: Diffrent kinds. Anyways let's get started. Ok first one  is for damian. "whispers in his ear" You have to kiss Raven without letting her know it's a dare.

Robin: Um, sure...."kisses her on the lips" 

Raven: Damian!

Robin: What? Can't a boy kiss his girlfriend?

Raven: "blushes" 

BB: Dude! So you finally admit it!

Robin: shut up....

Me: Ok next dare is from Dick. He dares Raven and Damian to have hand to hand combat. 

Raven: Hm....sure?

* During the fight....*

Raven: *takes off her cloak*

both: *Fight a little, then Damian ends on the top*

Raven: *kisses him on the lips and she goes on the top*

After the fight.......

Robin: Hey, no fair.

Raven: For me it was fair, besides we didn't have rules.

Robin: *blushes*

Me: Ok so that was with the fight...Next dare: All of you have to react to the judas contract trailer.

BB: Ok....

BB: Dude we look awesome here. 

Donna: I know. And the moment where Terra shoot one of the mens of Blood with a rock... Damn!

Terra: Thanks i guess...

Me: glad you all liked it. Now one other dare...I dare you to react  to Teen Titans Go!

Jaime: What is that show? 

Me: Trust me...You'll find out soon.

After a few series later....

BB: Dude this reboot is complete garbage! They made me look so dumb in those series.

Terra: At least you are from the good guys... They made me a complete bitch!

Raven: Really people? That's what I'm to you? Sarcastic carpet?! Are you kidding me? and Why the hell they ship me with Garfield? No ofense but still...

Robin: The Robin there is such a d*ckhead! It's not even me! It's freaking crazy obsessive version of Grayson! They got Grayson's character all wrong!

Raven: *boiling in rage*

Robin: Easy beloved....

Donna: At least Starfire's character is nice and cute....

Terra: Yeah that's true...

Starfire: Aw thank you guys!

*They all hug*

Me: ok that's with the dares for now. See you soon!