Ask and dare 16

Me: Hello readers. Welcome to ask and dare. We'll have some dares from our readers. But of course you can take dares from each other and answer questions.

Starfire: That's okay with us.Great. Let the fun begin.

Me: Ok so let's get started. First dare is from youngtitanghost . She dares Damian and Raven to react on BB and Rae's kiss from TTG.

Raven: Ok.....

After watching that episode..........

Robin: Holy crap! Why the f*ck they will have an episode like that? 

Raven: Well Damian for some reason they ship me with Garfield so i can't explain.

Robin:  Noooooooooooooooope. nope nope nope nope nope nope NOPE! 

Raven: Will you calm down? It's just a show.

Robin: I don't care.

Me and Raven: *sweatdrop*

Robin: kinda glad that didn't happen in my universe.'

Me: Ok........So we have another dare from our reader. She dares you to react on yours and Raven's realationship s hate coments.

A few minutes later.....

Robin: Don't give a damn about those words.

Raven: But you did give a damn about a not real thing in a kids show?

Robin: 'tt'

Raven: but yeah we're not offensed at all.

Me: That's good. Ok.... the next dare is from iloveravenandevie12 . She has a dare for Raven and Garfield. Hm......ok? She dares them to kiss. OOOOH!

Robin , Raven, BB and Terra: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Me: oh calm down....It's just a dare.

Raven: Nothing personal Terra...*gives quick peck on Garfield's cheek*

Me: Wait.Oh she didn't say where you should kiss. LOL.

Raven: Exactly.

Me: Ok so we have another dare from april12love . She dares Garfield and Raven...... to oh. She dares Raven and Gar to play 7 minutes in Heaven. So i will want from Damian and Terra to remain calm. 

Robin: * gives BB 'touch her and you will be dead'glare*

Me: Ok....let's start the dare. * pushes them in a closet and locks the door*

Robin: *thinking* Don't you even think about making out with her imbecile! Man....I wanted to do that dare....

Terra:*thinking* Hands off my man!

Me:* Sweatdrops*

Meanwhile with Garfield and Raven.....

BB: Ok......so how are things with you lately? 

Raven: Nothing much. 

BB: We don't have to make out... We can just talk .

Raven: Sure.

7 minietes later.....

Me: time's up . 

Raven: sure it is.

Robin and Terra: *hugs their lovers*

Me: Aw cute! Well guys that's for now. See yáll soon!