Chapter 1: The Beginning of a Nightmare

In a middle of the Night at the rooftop of Shikibo Middle School a nightmare that will last forever was about the began.

.

.

.

“DON’T!”  A certain tanned teen manage to utter as he manage to stand beyond his horrible situation. Being at the rooftop at a certain school in the middle of the night, no one can hear him. He was trembling in pain as more blood escape from his shoulder.

A few meters in front of him stood a grey haired man, in his right arm was a blue haired girl struggling to escape from his grip. He simply smiled seeing the tanned man suffering. He loves seeing humans suffering, it was his joy.

“Dai-chan!”  the young girl cried as she saw her childhood friend fell down the cold floor. Seeing the two suffering gave a smile to the grey headed man.

  “Hmm… of all the humans in this school, you Aomine Daiki, has the most horrible scent of blood… You are completely  opposite with this friend of yours…” The vampire said as he gave a YOU’RE-USELESS-GLARE at Aomine.

 “Haizaki… if you dare to lay those fuckin fangs of yours to her… I’ll make sure that you’ll pay for it!” Aomine uttered as he was finally able to stand. He was furious, he seems that he can kill anyone, any moment now, he was like a wild black panther, but for Haizaki he was no one but a human toy that pleased him.

 “And what are you going to do with it?” He rolled his eyes as he smirked at the teen as his left hand plays with a knife, the knife had blood all over it, probably Daiki’s.

 Haizaki once laid his sight on the young lady on his arm, Tetsuna doesn’t seem to care that she’s at the vampire’s arm. She was more afraid of what might happen to her childhood friend.

 “I see…” Haizaki whispered as he licked the blood on the knife he was holding.  He threw it into the air and catches it once again. “I wonder what will happen if neither both of you die….” Aomine’s midnight blue orbs widen upon hearing this, he gritted his teeth upon facing the vampire.

 Haizaki lets out a laugh, as he threw the knife straight to the tanned teen, the knife struck Aomine’s chest. Aomine fell parallel to the cold floor, he screamed in pain as he slowly pulled the knife out of his chest, fortunately it didn’t bury very deep, if not he would totally be dead.

 “DAI-CHAN! Hang on there!” Tetsuna cried as pearl of tears slowly escape from her eyes. Daiki was still staring at his worried friend, even his sight was starting to blur. “Tetsu…” He whispered.

 He hates it, he hates being so useless, seeing his closest friend sad because of him, he was cursing himself,  He hates seeing the same tragedy 9 years ago.

 “DAIKI,  RUN!”

 Haizaki who is aware that Aomine was still glaring at him lets out another smirk.  He wrap his left arm around the blunette’s  waste as he hold the young girl’s chin using his right hand, he slowly lifts her face up as he  licked the young girls neck.

 Noticing this Tetsuna  shivers deep into her spines, as she struggles even more. Both of her hands have been trying to remove Haizaki’s right arm since this nightmare began. Her legs were trembling, her hopes were slowly vanishing. She couldn’t believe that it was happening to her right now.

“Hmm… your blood would really taste good as how it smells like…” Upon hearing this Tetsuna knows that it will be the end of her life right there. She looks at the shining star around the bright round moon. It was rare for the moon to appear along with millions of twinkling stars, deep in her thoughts she was saying “Atleast I’ll die in such a lovely  evening…” She closed her eyes as tears continuously run through her cheeks.

 “Haizaki! Please don’t!”  Haizaki quickly lets go of the bluenette’s chin and shifted his gaze from where the voice came from, it was Aomine who spoke.

 He manage to support his body and was able to stood by his knees while both his arms were supporting the weight of his body. He faced Haizaki before he shifted his gaze to the floor, tears slowly fell from his eyes as it slowly drop to the concrete floor. As he did, he notice his middle school uniform soaked with blood from the edge of his eyes but he didn’t mind.

Aomine face Haizaki once more as he was about to say something yet failed because his lips were trembling in fear.  He stared at his childhood friend and gave her a smile and finally he gained strength to speak. “ If I was to take her place would you let her live?”

 Tetsuna’s orbs widen upon hearing this, she knew that Aomine would be willing to die for her but she couldn’t stand the fact that he is really doing it. “THERE’S NO WAY I’LL LET YOU DO THAT!” She yelled furiously afraid of losing her friend.

 Haizaki smirked and shifted his gaze to Tetsuna, as she notice that Haizaki’s grey orbs were looking at her she face the vampire as well. Her orbs gave a message to Haizaki, and Haizaki clearly know what that message is. “No, don’t kill him!” she whipered.

 Haizaki smiled as he thought that Humans are funny toys to play with. He messed the girl’s hair and lets her go, he flew near the tanned teen as he did Tetsuna started screaming.

 “Haizaki! Please! Just kill me! Not him! HAIZAKI!” But Haizaki doesn’t seem to give attention to the girl, he kneeled down to level with Aomine who was still shaking in fear. He moved his lips near to Aomine’s ear, as Aomine closed his eyes, thinking it’s the end of his life.“Daiki… you’re probably the bravest person I met, also the most stupid… so then I’ll give you a chance to live…”  Haizaki whispered.

 Aomine’s orbs widen, yet before he could realize what was really happening, Haizaki bit his Neck within a split second.

 “GAAAAAAAAAAAH!”  Aomine screamed in pain, as his whole body seems to be unable to move.

 “DAI-CHAN!” Tetsuna cried for the third time around.  She couldn’t believe it, at first she thought she’ll be the one who’ll die yet this time her childhood friend is the one introuble.

 Haizaki lets go of Aomine as 5 seconds have already pass, as he stood up and wipe his lips with his arm. “Ugh! Your blood taste like disaster!” He complained, “Now my uniform is dirty as well! But it’s fine… graduation is near after all…” Those were Haizaki’s last words before vanishing into thin air.

 Tetsuna quickly ran to Aomine, after noticing that he was still alive.  As she came close to him, the pond if blood slowly disappeared the blood seems to be returning to Aomine’s body, his wounds were healed, and what surprises Tetsuna the most… Aomine’s orbs turned red…

  “DON’T COME NEAR ME!” Aomine yelled before Tetsuna could lay another step. “I’m already like them right? I’m already a monster… I’m already a beast… I’M ALREADY A VAMPIRE!” He trembled in fear, while he place his hand on his neck, reminiscing how he was bitten by Haizaki.

 “Dai-chan…” She started sobbing  upon seeing his childhood friend suffering.

 “You’ll leave me after this… right?  No one would dare to care to a monster like me…” He cried even more.

  “DON’T BE A FOOL AOMINE DAIKI! I AM SICK OF BROKEN PROMISES , AND I WILL NEVER LET ANOTHER PROMISE BE BROKEN AGAIN!” She scolded the tanned teen,  shortly Aomine stared at Kuroko and that was the time that he realize that the girl was worrying and crying despite of her angry voice.

 Suddenly Tetsuna embrace her childhood friend, “I swore to you remember, I’ll never leave you…” her voice soften, Aomine however could feel that his body was starving for blood… he bit his lips enough to make it bleed before taking a taste of his own blood… somehow it was enough to obey his thirst.

 “Please don’t give up… we’ll figure a way out of this mess, alright?” Her voice was like an angel’s to Aomine’s ears. Hearing this he embrace his childhood friend, and cried even more. “Tetsu… I’m sorry…”

  It was a nightmare, an everlasting nightmare for the both of them.