How it started ((zak bagans fanfic))

It was one boring summer in july, i was flipping through channels trying to find something on tv to watch. Nothing. Then i found Ghost adventures. Since then it's been my favorite show and definitely opened my eyes to the paranormal. I never noticed or payed much attention to it before. My first experience had been when i was 11 and me and a friend, Paige where wondering through the neighborhood and noticed an abandoned house. We had snuck through the back door and we heard voices coming from upstairs. We darted out of the house and never went back.

The paranormal was something out of this world. Something incredible and catches my attention. One day i was watching travel channel as usual, when a statement showed up on the tv. It read " This is a very special contest for those who are ghost adventures fans and desire to be on an episode, this October. To conquest you must submit a video of your own expressing your love for GA, the winner will be chose by the GAC crew. Thank you for your participation." 

"We need to enter this like now" i vocalized

"I definitely agree, what should we make a video of though?" Paige inquired

" Maybe list of reasons why we like their show?. No too easy. Let's go back to that home when we were 12, let's investigate it and submit the video" i concluded

" That sounds like a significant idea, we just need to buy a camera since you have a spirit box already. Wish we could buy more equipment but our pockets are vacant." Paige said sadly

~~~~~~~

And so it happened we caught voices coming through the white noise, a girl. We picked up the words "drown, Amy,childhood." and a figure of a small girl near the kitchen table. Which is pretty good for two girls with a spirit box app, and a camera. 

We were gleeful the next week when we received a call from the producer of ghost adventures saying we were choosen.