Chapter Four- "You Need To Relax."

Start from the beginning

            Crawling on top of his back, I straddled him and began to massage his shoulders, causing him to let out a much-needed sigh of relief.

            “That feels so good.” He muttered into the comforter.

            “Good baby.” I cooed and moved to his neck. “You need to relax.”
            Kneading my fingers into his skin, I moved in circular motions and watched his arms relax from all of the tension he was holding in. I wanted him to just forget about tomorrow and focus on here and now.

            “Oh god.” He moaned and his fingers grasped the comforter.

            I’m not sure what it was, but whenever I pleased him or gave him any sort of relaxation it made me so turned on. Some girls are turned on when their boyfriend’s touch them or kiss them but for me it was all about him. All I wanted was to make him happy.

            “Feel good?” I questioned.

            Before he had time to answer, I started to grind against his backside, which made him let out another sigh into the comforter.

            “Shittttt.” He dragged out the end of the word.

            “Take your shirt off.” I said quietly.

            Rolling off of him, he quickly sat up on his knees and pulled off his white beater. While he was sitting up I moved to his side and pecked his cheek, causing him to turn and look at me.

            I took the opportunity and pressed my lips against his and felt him smile against my skin. I think it’s the most romantic thing ever when someone smiles when you kiss them. I think it’s just because it shows you that the other person really cares about you.

            “I love it when you kiss me.” He said breathlessly.

            “I want to make you forget.” I replied.

            Pushing him onto his back, I trailed my fingertips over his chest and heard nothing but the sound of the ceiling fan and his breathing. I watched his eyes gaze into mine with that look that always drove me wild. It was a look that was almost as if he was utterly in love with me. I couldn’t think of a better way to describe it.

            I circled my fingers across his stomach and travelled down to the end of his happy trail. I saw his eyes roll back in anticipation as I snuck my fingers under the waistband of his sweatpants.

            “Forget what?” He asked and lifted up for me to take them off.

            Tossing the sweatpants on the ground, I started to massage his upper arms.

            “About tomorrow.”

            Slowly grinding my hips against him, I felt his hard on against my inner thigh, making my stomach pull in all different directions. He made me so horny I couldn’t even fathom it. I needed him now.

            “Babe where are you condoms?”

            I rolled off of him and tried to hurriedly wait for his answer.

            “Sophia we just fucked this morning. You really want to go again?” He questioned and started to laugh.

            “Is that even a question?” I rolled my eyes and tapped my fingers on the comforter.