Christmas Special

It was Christmas Eve, snow was falling, children playing and family's spending time together but in the Agreste Mansion it was like every other day Gabriel was in his office looking at the painting of his wife, it was his first Christmas without her there, he knows that he should be with Adrien but he needed more time plus if someone is sad he could Akuamatized his next person in order to get Ladybug and Cat Noir Miraculous. He then heard a knock on the door. 

Gabriel:Yes?

Nathalie enters the room.

Nathalie: "I can imagine how difficult it must be for you, sir. But it's also Adrien's first Christmas without his mother. I really think, sir"...

Gabriel: "I know, you're right. I'll go see him. I just need a little more time".

Nathalie: "Of course".  she then leaves the room 

Gabriel then started to talk to the painting 

"It's been very hard since you disappeared, have not been a good father, I know my relationship with Adrien is not as good as it should be but I don't really know how be a Dad and I am trying to bring you back by putting other people in danger, I have a Kwami called Nooroo but I treat him as nothing than an Kwami he hates it but I soon as I get the Miraculous than he will be free" 

He then walks upstairs to his bedroom where he pull out a present it was a new camera with some other staff in there as well. 

He enters his bedroom, present in hand walking to Adrien's room. 

Gabriel: "Adrien". 

He can't see him 

 Gabriel: "Adrien"? 

He then notices an open window, he runs to it and Adrien has run away from home on Christmas Eve.

Gabriel: "Adrien"!! 

Just then Nathalie and The Gorilla rush in

Gabriel: "Go and find him immediately! Immediately"!

Gabriel sitting in his office looking at a map trying to work out where Adrien has gone to 

"If anything happens to him I'll never forgive myself" 

Nathalie comes in

"Adrien's friends are looking for him right now" 

"Thanks Nathalie" 

Later Gabriel heard the Doorbell go off he answers it and sees Adrien wrapped in a pink blanket 

Gabriel: "Adrien, is that you? Who are you"?

Santa: "Isn't it obvious? I'm Santa Claus"!

Gabriel: "Really now? That would make me the Easter Bunny".

"Ha Ha Easter Bunny, good one Gabriel"

 Gabriel: "You're here for money, I suppose? I'll get my bodyguard to deal with you".

Adrien: "No, you're wrong father"!

Ladybug: "No, he's not. Your father's got the right idea. He's a super villain under Hawk Moth's control".

Adrien: "What"?

Gabriel could not believed what his arch emery was saying but he knew that from that moment he found his next Akumatized victim for once Ladybug had done something good. He quickly rush to his lair put on his Brooch and said "Nooroo Dark Rings Rise" Nooroo went inside his Brooch making Gabriel Agreste into Hawk Moth. 

Hawk Moth: "Ahh. Without even knowing it, you're giving me the best Christmas gift ever, Ladybug. An innocent man wrongly accused. But the spirit of Christmas is broken"! 

He turns a butterfly into an akuma.

Hawk Moth: "Fly away, my little akuma. You have all that you need to evilize this Santa".

The Akuma flys into Santa's hat infecting him 

Hawk Moth: "Well, I believe in you. Santa Claus, I am Hawk Moth. They wrongly accused you of being a supervillain, so that's what you'll get to be from now on. In exchange, since I've been good enough all year round, I'm going to ask you for two gifts. Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous".

Santa: "I shall deliver. Merry Christmas, Hawk Moth"!

Hawk Moth then change back into Gabriel and went back downstairs he entered his office and less then a second later Nathalie came in 

"Adrien is waiting for him, I'll make sure that he stays in his room" 

"Very good Nathalie" 

Gabriel then went back into his lair becoming Hawk Moth to see how Santa Claws was doing he saw that Santa was singing and Dabbing much to his shock 

"Well it is Christmas so I'll let him pass" 

He then watch as he had their fight with Ladybug and Cat Noir which ended up by him not getting the Miraculous then at The Eiffel Tower A christmas present with Santa's face appeared and Cat Noir sung about how everyone has a right to a present on Christmas. Hawk Moth knew that this was a trap.

Hawk Moth: "Don't listen to him, it has to be a trap"!

But it was too late Ladybug capture his Akuma and everything returned to normal

Hawk Moth: "Ladybug, Cat Noir. Go ahead and enjoy your Christmas this time, but we'll see who gets the best presents next Christmas".

Hawk Moth change back into Gabriel went to the door and turned around

"Merry Christmas Nooroo" 

"Merry Christmas Master"

Gabriel then went into his office and called for Nathalie to bring Adrien Down. 

Gabriel: "Adrien. You understand I can't have you disappearing like that. I couldn't bare the thought of losing you". (the bell rings, Nathalie picks up and opens the gate)

Nathalie: "I think it's for you". 

They go to the foyer and open the front door where they see Adrien's friends from School and their Parents.

"I informed everyone that Adrien was home, safe and sound, sir. They were all worried about their friend".

Adrien: "Oh please, father. It's Christmas"!

Gabriel: "Of course. Come on in".

Nino: "Aww, brother"! 

Nino gives Adrien a Hug

Nathalie: "Merry Christmas, Adrien".

Everyone is sitting in the dinning Hall Adrien look around very happy that he is spending Christmas with the closest people in his life. 

All: Merry Christmas to all! 

Adrien looks at his family portrait with his Mom

Adrien: Merry Christmas, Mom.

At The end of the Table Gabriel is standing with Nathalie looking at the happy smile on his sons face and how happy his wife would be maybe next year she would be here but only if he gets Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. 

                                                               The End.

A/N: I will do Season 2, once Season 2 has finished. 

Next Story will be Attack of the 50 foot Nooroo.