Ladybug and Cat Noir Origins Part 1 and 2

Gabriel Agreste walked's into a dark room which is empty he has not been in here for a while, he's holding a book which he found while taking a walk around Paris looking for inspiration's for his next fashion line also on the book is a wooden box which was left by the book. 

Gabriel opens the box and a purple light comes out then a small purple Kwami by the name of Nooroo appears Gabriel takes a step backs and knocks the book to the ground he then notices a brooch in his hand he puts a photo of his wife in there.

"What the hell are you and why are there butterflies here?" 

"My name is Noorooo and I am a Kwami with the Brooch in your hand who can become a superhero who can give everyday people powers to become superhero followers, the butterfly are what make superhero's and all you need to do is say Nooroo Wings Rise " 

"And what about this book" Gabriel was looking through the book noticing lots different types of superhero's what her Miraculous" 

Nooroo: "Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which gives the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power".

Gabriel through for a second and through of that power which could bring back his wife 

Gabriel: "I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous"!

Nooroo: "But nobody knows where these Miraculous are"!

Gabriel: "I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again".

Nooroo: "The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower"!

And at that moment Gabriel came up with a plan he was going to be something evil become a villain.

Gabriel: "And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating super villains"?

Nooroo: "But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes"!

Gabriel: "I must have this absolute power! Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me".

Nooroo: "Yes, master".

Gabriel/Hawk Moth: puts on the brooch "Nooroo, dark wings! Rise"! transforms into Hawk Moth "From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth"! laughs evilly

Hawk Moth looked at his cane, he open his book and read the chapter on Hawk Moth looking how to work his new powers he then remembered that it was gone pass Midnight and everyone would be sleeping so he change back to Gabriel and left to go to Bed, he didn't even say anything to Nooroo who was in tears and what he was going to be used for and how he was too scared to do anything.

Gabriel left his new lair and peeked inside Adrien's room he saw Adrien sleeping he smiled to himself, left and went to his bedroom got change into his Pajamas went into bed, read a bit more of the Miraculous Book and went to sleep. 

NEXT DAY 

The Next Day Gabriel got up, had a shower, had breakfast,went to his office did some work and then went to his lair to do his first job as Hawk Moth he also found out that Adrien left without anyone knowing to go to school.