"Do you know what Kaya said to me which is so strange?"

I popped my lips off of the bottle, extending my legs so that I was facing him and his legs did the same as we took up most of the small couch.

"Hmmm?"

"She told me to be careful, and then went off with Harrison. I know she's a very strange girl-"

"I know, she told me to stay safe, whatever that means." I shrugged looking at the label of the bottle.

"Maybe she was talking about driving? I dunno, she says some weird shit." I added on, playing with the hem of my skirt which Tom's eyes were trained on.

________________

"Evie you are so drunk right now." Tom laughed from the couch as I danced in front of the Telly to the beat of the music.

"Am not! I'm only on my third beer!" I exclaimed giggles laced within my voice.

"Yeah and you're a light weight. I'm on my third too and I'm just a little but tipsy." He smiled back, his boyish grin falling on his lips.

"Really? Cause can a drunk person do this?" I challenged, brining my hands to the back of my skirt finding the zipper. I pulled it down and Tom laughed covering his eyes throwing his head back. I threw my skirt to the side, he peeked through his fingers. My black cheeky shorts now showed more of my midriff,  I threw my arms up and I bent my body over going into a hand stand. I held it for as long as I can before dropping to my knees, throwing my arms up.

"Well done Evie but anyone can do a handstand." Tom said taking a drink out of his beer.

"Hmmm if you think so..." I sing songed.

"But can a drunk person, do a back flip?" I asked getting up from my knees.

"No Evie, don't do it." Tom choked on his drunk laughter. I laughed, coming back to the couch grabbing the beer bottle in the process. Taking one nice long drink with Tom's eyes on me.

"You want some?" I offered my beer to him, forgetting that he had one in his hand.

"I'm okay, Evie I have my own." He chuckled, finishing his own. I got up, stumbling over my own feet. Walking to the kitchen, I slid my beer onto the kitchen counter and let out a small burp as I opened the fridge. Grabbing another beer, popping it open.

"Love you might wanna slow down on the beers!" Tom shouted. I sauntered my way over to in front of him,
     "Oh yeah, what're you gonna do about it."

I giggled taking a drink of the alcohol, Tom reached up and grabbed the bottle shocking me.

"Guess I have to drink all of it!" He cheered chugging the beer. I gasped.

"Tom! No!" I exclaimed, wanting the beer for myself but by then he had finished it astoundingly.

"Why have you done that?!" I gasped laughing, as he let out a burp causing me to make a disgusted expression. He let out a shrug and set the empty bottle on the floor with the rest of the empty beer bottles.

"Oh shit Tom! Tomorrow's gonna be hell!" I sighed, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Oh yeah!! I should probably go home." He giggled and I shook my head fast. Tom proceeded to try and get himself off of the couch.

"Stay here with me, you're drunk and you can't drive you'll get hurt Tommy!" I exclaimed, grabbing his arm and dragged him into the same position he was currently in on the couch.

"I'm not drunk you're drunk!" He argued a grin on his lips. I giggled and shook my head getting up from the couch, over to the open space in front of the tv.

"If I'm so drunk, I won't be able to do a backflip." I taunted, prepping my self with my arms in the air.

"No Evie! You can't! You'll hurt yourself!" He shouted and I giggled holding my index finger to my lips, shushing the beautiful boy.

"Tommy the neighbors will- hear you." I slurred, throwing my hands back up in the air. Then suddenly Tom's arms were around my waist.

" I can't let you do that Evie, I'm sorry, I just can't." I gazed up at him with a frown on my face.

"Oh yeah? Why not?" I pouted, as he brought his thumb up to my lips holding my chin.

"You'll hurt yourself babeee, and I- I am way too drunk right now to help you if you do get hurt."

"No I won't." I argued back staring into his gorgeous coffee colored eyes.

"Not if I tickle you." He smirked, starting to tickle my sides. Causing me to scream and laugh at all the same time. I dropped to the floor coming into the position of Tom on top of me, his curls being ruffled and my hair fanned out along my grey comfortable rug.

"Tommy!" I screamed with laughter, my drunkenness has made me weak so I couldn't push the much stronger boy off of me. Our faces were so close together, and the music was loud in our ears.

He leaned down, his lips, reaching mine and kissing me nice and slowly. My dream to come true ever since I was fifteen and in love with my best friends. It's too bad that we were both drunk and bored and this was a result of it. Nothing romantic at all, just physical contact.

His hands stopped tickling my ribs as his lips trailed down my jaw to my neck, a moan leaving my lips.

"Tom no- we c-can't." I sighed, my hand grasping his hair.

"And why is that." He spoke against my skin.

"Because we're drunk."

"That's what makes it more fun, doesn't it darling." He spoke in a low tone, coming back up pressing his lips up against mine.

"Tommy- Tommy." I mumbled against his lips.

"Best friends don't do this." I put my head back his lips releasing from my own. I looked into his soft eyes gently stroking his soft brown hair as I bit my lip.

"We do everything for each other, who says pleasure can't be included?" He asked giving a quick kiss to the side of my neck, brushing a piece of my hair out of my face.

All of my emotions were mixed, I wanted to do this with Tom. But another part of me didn't if I were just gonna be another fuck to him.

"It's nothing serious right?" I asked, my hand trailing down his arm. He shook his head slightly.

"Just sex and best friends how does that sound."

My heart dropped, I wasn't going to be the girl that he could show off, or the girl he could take on dates, or buy gifts for, chocolates and flowers on valentines, just his best friend to the public and a quick fuck behind closed doors.

I pulled his head down, lips locking with mine. I drained all of my sadness down to the deepest darkest parts of my heart where it belonged. Because I knew, that Tom and I would be nothing more than best friends at this point.

______________

"Holy fuck Tom!" I gasped sitting up in the bed as I got up from my sleep, holding the bed sheet to my chest. My head was hurting and I felt like throwing up, last nights memories came to mind as I watched Tom sleep and stir. I nudged him hard almost kicking him off of my bed.

"What the fuck Evie?" He groaned loudly, his eye lids half open. I fell back, my head hitting the pillow.

"Is there any type of reason to why you have woken me up at this ungodly hour?!" Tom whined, grabbing the sheets closer to him. I sighed, staring at the ceiling as the shadows started to come through my window as the sun was rising.

"Go back to sleep Evie, we can talk about whatever you're freaking out about in the morning."

He slid his hands under my bare back, pulling me closer to his toned chest. Tom kissed my neck softly, as I started to settle in his arms.

My mind was a mess.