Wordsareriddles

Wattpad Name: Wordsareriddles

Real Name: S. Borges ("S" stands for secret)

Title of your first story on Wattpad: "My Redemption"

What inspires you to write: I love to write. Nearly everything inspires me to write. I have a notebook filled with just story ideas. I hope one day to use them and actually write the stories, but I don't think I will be able to. I think of stories much faster than I can write them! Mostly though just normal every day occurrences inspire me. I love to take normal everyday things and tell them in a way no one would normally think of. I like to make the ordinary special.

What is your favorite Genre: Um... That's a hard one. I like to read all sorts of books. I read fantasy, science fiction, adventure, and mystery books. If it's a book I will read it, as long as it's not horror or romance. I am not a big fan of either. Overall though my favorite genre of books is probably Historical. It doesn't have to be historical fiction, just historical. Anything about history I love.

What made you choose your User name: I love words. They can tell so many different things. Sometimes one word can mean many different things at once. Words are sort of a mystery, a magical thing that can explain and hide anything, so I thought Wordsareriddles expressed that.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Yes, I just recently started a short story called "The Dead Never Come Back" ( P.S. it is in the Watty Awards so go read it and vote!), after I finish that story and "My Redemption" I have several other stories that I have started but haven't put on Wattpad yet. One of them is called "Fly Away" it's title is sort of a play on words because the story is about a mad scientist who decides that flies are going to ruin the world and devices a plan to kill of the entire world's population of flies.

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/2523411-my-redemption-watty-awards-2012-chapter-1-my-story "My Redemption" is in the Watty Awards and I would really like it to do well.

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: Just write, when you first start writing it is really hard to become known. There have been several points where I said to myself "No one reading this so why even bother?" but I kept going and now I am finally started to become recognized. I hope one day that my books will be the ones that every wishes theirs could be like, but I am learning that there is a LOT of work involved. There are so many books on Wattpad that it makes it hard to be noticed. Don't give up though! You may not have millions of readers reading your story, but that doesn't matter as long as your bringing joy to the one reader you do have. But even more important than that is your motives; as it says in Romans 10:31 " Whether therefore you eat, or drink, or whatsoever you do, do all to the glory of God."

So more than anything, remember that it doesn't matter what others think of your story. What really matters is if your writing glorifies God. If you are honoring Him in your writing then nothing else matters. Your reward might not be on earth, but it will certainly be in Heaven.

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: I would love for both my stories to place in the Watty Awards, because ultimately I want to get them published. I feel that if I placed in the Watty Awards I could know that my books are worthy of publication.