Quiller

Wattpad Name:Quiller

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Robbing Hearts

What inspires you to write: The fact that my thoughts are released for someone to see and read; the idea that people have heard my stories. Even if its just a few.

What is your favorite Genre: Mystery

What made you choose your User name: ummm, I have always loved quills from Harry Potter, and intead of 'writer', I wrote 'Quiller'

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: yes, definitly

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise:  He was leaning in too close now; I could feel the sweet warm breaths coming from his mouth. He knew. And he was going to threaten me with it. "I have a secret," he whispered. His hands wrapped around my waist, and I found my heart beating faster and faster; A hummingbird heart. "We both know your a cheater," he said, smirking with the corners of his lips. "But that's not the secret." He leaned in closer to my ear. "The secret is that I'm a cheater too."

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1177870-cheaters

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say:  I would say "I'm definitely no role model, hence my saying this: everyone can write a story, but only a handful can curve a single piece of truth to chapters of lies."

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: My dream is that each one of them accomplish for what they are looking for--hope to be known, and a chance to be read with happiness and intrigue.