»» Chapter 3

Jordan

·

·

·

I waited patiently on the couch for Harry. He had texted me a few minutes ago, saying he was on his way over. My knees pressed against my chest, my head laying on them as I curled my toes. Both my parents were at work and my sister was upstairs, probably being a bookworm. I swear sometimes I worry about her. The door bell rings, telling me that they're here.

I stand up slowly, inching my way to the door. I slowly swing it open, my lips tugging up into a smile. "Sam! Harry and the boys are here!" I called to her. She came running down the stairs, her ginger hair falling around her face. She looked up, a wide smile spreading across her face.

"Is Liam here? Oh my God I've always wanted to meet him! He's here in my house!" She began to fangirl, my mouth dropping.

I had never heard her say a sentence so long. She walked over to us as I took the time to notice Harry was also in shock, his mouth wide open. He soon closed it, clearing his throat. "Yeah he's here, they're in the car, o-on their way." Harry said. 

"Are you wearing makeup? And your hair is down?" I pointed out, narrowing my eyes at her.

She only smiled brighter, "Yeah. I curled it." She beamed. Where is this new found confidence from?

Soon four other boys came piling through the door, causing me to take a step back. "You can introduce yourselves." Harry told them.

"I'm Zayn," The one with black hair coughed.

I smiled, "I'm-"

"Jordan." The boy with blonde hair smiled, pulling me into a hug. Wow. They were very friendly. I was skeptical about it, but eventually complied.

"You guys are.. friendly." I commented.

"Yeah, but Niall's just a bit too much sometimes." Another one spoke up.

"Liam!" Sam squealed, throwing herself into his arms. I gasped. He laughed nervously, hugging her back in the end.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sure she's just excited." I apologize, pulling Sam away. "I have never, believe me never, seen her like this before."

"Come in," I lead them to the living room, "So. What is your name? Besides Liam, Zayn and Niall, who I've come to meet." I smiled.

"You've never heard of us?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Well -I'm not-" Harry cut me off,

"Of course she has, she just forgot your names. That's all." I'm sure he realized I couldn't form a full sentence, and he had come to know that I wasn't very popular, I was quite antisocial - maybe that's why Sam's like that too!

"Thanks," I whispered into his ear as he gave me a reassuring nod.

"This is Louis." The black-haired boy - who I'd came to know as Zayn - smiled.

"Well nice to meet you guys." I smiled, they nodded in unison. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder - feeling as if someone was watching me - and low and behold, ocean blue eyes met mine. I smiled shyly before turning back around, shifting slightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't really have anything planned." I said embarrassingly.

"Well, do you have any bodies of water around here, it's quite hot." Louis said, causing Sam and I both to laugh.

"We have a lake not too far from here.. We should take advantage of the weather we have now, we might not have it very soon." I chuckled, walking away from Harry and Sam into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door, pulling the Orange juice. Turning back around -I was met with those now familiar blue eyes. My back pressed against the refrigerator, staring into his eyes.