The Fight

Emery ^^^

       It's been a week since the guys came to house. They didn't came to tell me anything but right now I am changing to go to school. I didn't want to go to school but I had to. I wanted to ride alone so I took my white and blue LDE light motorcycle. The girls went on my blue and gold Lamborghini. I got on my way to school and I left the girls. I got to school and I was still speeding and I parked in my usual parking stop and people looked and me. I didn't even want to deal with anyone today.

"Hey babe" I heard Blake said.

"Hey" I said softly hugging him.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing, it's just that I am over things stuff with my uncle and everything" I said.

"When he does come we will all be ready we all have a weapon with us just in case" he said.

"I know you guys care but I have to face this alone I don't want you guys to get hurt or even worse die" I said looking at the floor.

"Nothing is going to happen to us I promise" he said.

"I hope not you guys don't know my uncle he is bad he could kill who ever stands in his way even you guys he won't hurt because he knows if he kills me he will be hunted by the image and everything" I said tell him.

"Well will die for you Cassidy no matter what" he said.

"I do t want you guys to do that for me" I said.

"We can and we will" he said.

"No you guys won't die for me you guys will not get hurt not as long as I am alive. You guys have to understand that when me and my uncle fight it had to be one on one and to the death" I said getting mad.

"That won't happen" he said

"How are you so sure about that" I said looking behind Blake were a black van parked in front of the school. It was time I thought in my head.

"He is here" I said going to my car that the girls were driving.

"Girls its time someone call Tyler and Chris" I said opening the trunk of the Lamborghini and opening a compartment under the trunk. Their was a lot of guns for us to use.

"Pick your guns and know that whatever happens you guys don't go after me or try to save me" I said looking at all of them.

They didn't say anything they just grabbed guns and some ski masks so no one cam see who we are. I got my guns out and I have the girls bulletproof vests and I gave one to Blake and Liam. I didn't have one because I gave mine to Liam. I got my stuff and stood in the middle of the parking lot. I waited for someone to come out and everyone in the back came out.

I stared to shoot and they also tried to shoot but I killed the fist ones their. More of them came and the girls and Blake an Liam stood behind me. My uncle got out of the car and I looked at him in discuss. I took of my mask and was ready to talk to him.

"Why would you do this!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't want to do it but I had to" he said.

"You have a choice but you took the wrong one and I will never forgive you" I yelled.

"It wasn't my fault just like how you mom die you were the one to firmly you mom. I made a mistake then and I won't make it again" he said.

"You killed your own sister you made a mistake by killing me but instead you killed your own sister" I yelled at him.