Chapter 5

Jade's POV
"Wait what! What do you mean? Just the action of cheating on someone is absolutely disgusting and outrageous! I don't care if he has a good or crappy reason or what, I DON'T CARE. If he thinks having a very amazing reason means he can cheat on me anytime he likes, he can stay the heck away from me." I bursted out. Shaking my head, I thought things over. Curiosity won over my pride and anger, so I just calmed my stubborn self down and motioned for Lilly to start yappin' and stop stalling.
"O-okay. Before we start, promise me you wont go bat-poop-crazy on me when you become mad. Please?" She asked. I just simply nodded in return.
"So basically, as you know, I was Lucas's ex, right? Marcus doesn't have any other close friends that he can talk to, just Lucas and I, so we know all about his dirty little secrets, don't you worry. He ranted to us that he was under a lot of pressure when he first started cheating, explaining that the love and feelings he felt for you were intense, and he would only love you for the rest of his life, but you believed in 'sex after marraige', and he had needs. Sexual needs. He respected you and controlled himself to not make a move on you, but it was hard. At last, he succumbed to the way of cheating to satisfy his needs. Obviously, Lucas and I flipped out. We were both strongly against the act of cheating, however, that is what makes me confused at why he cheated... Later on. Anyway, back to Marcus. I remember clearly, that he said everytime he cheated with another girl, he always had to think of your face so he could do the deed. He always told himself it was for you, so you did not have to break the tradition you were believing, but I always knew that was plain messed up. Lucas understood him clearly, but I, even to this day, do not. I do not agree that satisfying your needs should be done in that way, that horrid, horrid and disgraceful way. I tried to stop him and said I would tell you if he continued doing it. Frustratingly, Lucas threatened to break up with me if I tell you the truth. I knew he didn't want that to happen, but he just had to protect his brother so that was the only way. Needless to say, I was super annoyed at Lucas, but I was too addicted and in love with him to break up. I'm so sorry, I know I was selfish, I'm so sorry. I do not agree with Marcus's actions, I must emphasize on that, and all I'm trying to say is that his actions may have been terribly terribly wrong, but at least he is coming from a good place and good thought. That's all I have to say." She ended.
I stood up quickly and stumbled backwards. Stuttering, I managed to get out, "L-let-t's go-o bac-ck t-to my-y h-home f-first-t, and-d you can chat-t wi-ith my p-paren-nts. I n-need s-some time to p-proce-ess this."
I sped down the streets and into my home, shouting to my parents "Talk to Lilly, guys, I'm taking a nap!" And with that I rushed upstairs.
Locking the door, I collapsed onto the floor, then clambered back to my fluffy bed. Just 10 hours ago, I was smiling and grinning, excited for today. Now, I'm flabbergasted, in shock.
Exhausted, I fell into a deep slumber, and I dreamed...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
(In Jade's dream)

  "Babe... Don't be mad..." Marcus murmured in my ear.
  I just huffed and stomped away.
  Marcus ran after me, and caught up to me in seconds. Next, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist, stopping me from moving.
  "I'll buy you more pizza next, and I'll ask you if you want to eat some pizza next time, okay, baby?" He sweet-talked.
  Restraining myself not to give in, I just shook my head and pouted, struggling to get out from his warm arms.
  Instead, he just tightened the hold on my body, and semi-dragged me back to the bed. He then used his sharp chin to give me a shoulder massage, knowing that was one of the best things I liked about him.
  Moaning, I finally gave in. I turned around and kissed him, deeply. I raked his beautiful curly hair through with my fingers, while he was caressing my buttocks.
  Suddenly, I got a plan. Yes! That was the best plan ever!
  I counted on three, then stopped kissing him. I ran out the room and down the stairs, with him chasing behind me. At last, I came to a stop at the door of the basement. I was stuck, as the hallway only had the door to the basement, and it was locked.
  I turned around, and saw Marcus eyeing me like prey, smirking. I gulped, knowing that is was gonna be bad for me... if he was smirking.
  "Oops?" I said innocently.
  "No no, Jadie, that ain't gonna work. This shall teach you a lesson." He chuckled evilly.
  He rushed over to me, pushed me to the ground, and started to tickle me all over. I was super ticklish, so I screamed and laughed and flailed around.
  "I will only stop if you promise me you won't pull a stunt like that, babygirl. You know how much I love kissing you, right?"
  "Yes, I promise!!!" I said between giggles.
  "What did you say? I couldn't hear, babygirl."
  "YES!!!" I said, my chest heaving with laughter.
  "Good." He stopped.
  The he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up in tears. That was a good dream and memory, but it was really uncomfortable and terrifying for me after I left. These kind of sweet lovey-dovey dreams haunted me, and horrified me.
  Shaking my head as an attempt to get rid of the bad dream, I walked to the bathroom. I saw mascara streaks under my eyes, so I wiped off my makeup, changed into a comfortable unicorn onesie. Then I trekked downstairs.
My parents and Lilly were chatting animatedly, and both Lilly and Mom threw their heads back, laughing like crazy, and Dad just guffawed. I came to a stop at the kitchen, and looked at them weirdly.
They suddenly turned their heads towards me, and stopped laughing immediately. It was so silent that you could even hear a pin drop. I noticed that Lilly went rigid, and my wild guess is that she's scared I'll be mad at her for telling me that, but in all honesty, I just appreciate her for telling me what she did, proving herself to be a true friend.
I smiled, "Hey, I was just tired so I went to bed. Can we eat now? I'm starving!" I exclaimed.
Everything returned to normal.
"Of course, JJ! Me and your Dad will take out the food!" Mum chuckled. "You haven't changed after these few years, eh? Still hungry after a good long nap." She shook her head, and shooed my dad to get the food.
  I turned to Lilly. "It's ok. Thank you for telling me what you know. I mean, I do understand him, but I can't forgive him and just get over it, I can't. But anyway, you proved to me to be a true friend, so everything is clear between us?"
  She nodded furiously. "Yes! You don't know how grateful I am right now. Thank you!" She beamed.
  Mom and Dad came in, and we had a good time eating and chatting.
  Soon it was time for Lilly to leave. I hugged her and we made plans for the days to come to make our presence known in the town.
  Next, I headed to bed, using the locket once again. 'Soon,' I thought, 'soon I'll get my revenge.'