chapter 19

One week later...

Rock pov

I sat down on the sofa in the living room. It was finally the weekend. I had been waiting for a while for this time to come. I....I want to have sex again. I just....it seemed like he been....avoiding me lately. Sure, he would answer my texts but id hardly ever see him at work more than absolutely necessary. It's starting to get to me. I didn't think that this is what having a boyfriend was like. He wouldn't seem as excited about kissin and huggin and holding hands like I've been. Sure, he would do it, but it doesn't feel for him like it does for me.

Of course, I can't be all mad. We've only been dating a week now and....well let's face it: we haven't really had time to spend together. I'd like to change that. At least for this weekend. I was thinkin I could stay over there for the weekend. Or something like that. We could go on a date or something. make a day out of it. I was glad that the guys are so predictable. I mean seriously. It was sorta difficult to keep who he is as a secret through the week but now that the weekend is here, they are already gone. Each of em off to their respective relationships. I'm here all by myself again and this time....im not mad about it. I pulled out my cellphone.

Reader pov

I laid in my bed for a long while, debating on whether or not I wanted to get up. Not so much because I didn't want to, I was just feeling a bit lazy. I didn't have any plans for the weekend and I was ok with that. No hajime to make being at home weird. My first real weekend by myself. I don't think anything could ruin—

My phone started ringing.

I sighed. I didn't think I needed to look at the caller ID. I knew who it was. Wasn't hard to guess. We had made it official just a week ago now. It was my boyfriend, rock.

I hesitated before reaching out to pick it up off my nightstand. A glance at the brightened screen confirmed what I was thinking. It was indeed rock and he was calling me. It was only 10 am so I guess it makes sense that he is up right now. I didn't have a way out of this so, reluctantly, I answered the phone.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

....yeah

I...I thought you were still asleep

naw. I'm awoke. Haven't really gotten out of bed yet. What's up?

I want you to come get me

Come get you? And take you where?

Back to your house

(sits up in bed slowly, making the bed creak just slightly)...you want to come over here? What for?

Well, you know. We haven't really had time to spend together over the week. I figured we could catch up over the weekend. I want to stay over there for the weekend...you know, with you

Can't say there is a lot to do over here, babe. I got tv. That's about it.

That's fine. Its more than what I have over here.

....I guess I could come and get you. I'm sure....we could figure something out

Yeah. See you soon

Yeah

***end call***

Naturally I had my own reservations. Just when I had thought I had a weekend to myself, I get a call from my boyfriend saying that he wants to spend time with me. With no other options available, I got out of bed. I freshened up and got dressed. I headed out.

He responded eagerly when I told him I was out side. Just a few minutes before he came out the door, toting a black duffle bag over his shoulder. He wore a white V-necked tee and some faded grey and black jeans with matching shoes. He was actually lookin pretty good. I didn't know he knew how to dress himself. Of course, I never really paid attention. I've only seen him in the overalls for work or in working out gear. Right now, he is just wearing casual clothes.