22

"You never eat." Ray said, grabbing the pizza.

"I don't like eating." I said, laughing.

Ray grabbed the pizza and shoved it on his plate.

"Ariel... school next week." Dad said.

"What no please lord don't make me." I said, sitting up.

"You have to." Frank joined in the conversation.

"Can't I just like not and be dumb and be a failure for my whole life?" I said, sucking through the straw in my milkshake.

"No you can not." Dad said.

"But like I could be a cleaner, I mean I like cleaning or an artist or a dancer or a fashion designer or a interior designer." I said, waving my hands around.

"No you can not be a cleaner, you could be an artist, dancers are forced into eating disorders, fashion designers ate snobby and do you even know how to design a room?" Dad questioned, shoving more pizza into his mouth.

"Hmm this kitchen, the flooring is a modernised Victorian marble. It should be changed to 1974 marble which would give the room much more life. The windows are not double glazed and should be the curtains are silver which gives the room a boring look replace with a summery colour. The cupboard doors are a type of wood that rots very quickly so if you got rid of them and replaced with oak and painted it grey it would make the room a lot more, shall I say homey. The actual door its self is too big for the room and the door knob is falling off. Replace the door with any type of marble or even like a plastic texture and you will make the room look a lot bigger." (I know nothing about design) I said, smirking at dad.

"She's not wrong." Frank said, smirking eating a piece of pizza.

"So what are you two." Mikey said, sipping some lemonade out of his straw.

Frank blushed and Dad sunk in his chair.

"We still haven't.... uh figured that one out." Dad said, chuckling a little bit.

"Oh." Mikey said, I hated to see them so awkward around each other it was weird.

"So anyone wanna watch superman with me?" I asked, swinging around on my chair.

"The original?" Ray said.

"Of course." I said, jumping off my chair.

"I'm in." Mikey said, as the three of us raced into the living room.

This next part will be in Gerard's pov

They all raced out int the living room. I was so happy she was happy here. And she had an amazing relationship with Ray and Mikey too.

I just wanted to know what we were. Me and Frank. Were we a thing? Were we a couple?
That's all I wanted a relationship where we could cuddle on the couch and sit together.

"Hey....." Frank said. Before he finished I butted in.

"What are we Frank?" I said, holding his hand. "I mean do you want a relationship." I said, squeezing his hand.

"Gerard, of course I want a relatinship. I.....I just don't know about the fans. What will they do?" Frank said, looking at me with his perfect eyes.

"Hey come on they have shipped Frerard since the band was together basically, I don't think they would mind." I said, flicking his hair out of his eyes.

I pulled him on to my lap and kissed him harshly but romantically.

I heard footsteps but didn't stop. This was my Frankie. Only mine!

Back to Ariels pov
I walked into the kitchen to get a lemonade to see the sight of Frerard in action.

"Ahhhhh my virgin eyes are being burnt." I said, covering my eyes and laughing.

"Hey you aren't a virgin." Frank said, jumping of off my dad.

"True, but I didn't give consent and I was half dead so it's rape." I said, grabbing a plastic cup from the cupboard. "Anyway....... I guess you two figured it out." I said, filling my cup with soda.

"Yeah but in the serious note when will you lose your virginity, I mean with consent." Dad said, covering his eyes.

"Well if I meet someone. Idk." I said, laughing. I walked out and reversed. "Just know I'll make it really loud as revenge for me seeing you suck his dick." I said, laughing.

I could hear dad cringe. Like, does that make sense. I ran out and sat next Mikey still indulged in superman.

Ray smiles at me and moves closer hugging me. I cuddle into his side, I always thought of his as like the dad of the family, idk.

*time lapse*
Superman finishes and Mikey snaps into reality.

"Again again." He says, laughing and clapping his hands.
I chuckle and rub his head.
"Do you guys mind if I go out and get some art supplies I have project in mind." I say, getting up.

"Uh uh honey." I hear from the door. I turn to see dad in his tank top thingy and jeans.

"What whyyyyyyyyy" I moan, slumping back down.

"You aren't going alone." He says, flapping his hands around.

I grunt, and grab the remote turning on the tv.

"Why can't you go with one of us?" He asks, standing against the frame.

"Because I want to skate." I say, flapping my hands around, moking him.

Ray looks up at me, "How about we drive there get you your art supplies, go get some food and drive around, I'll show you my old house.

"Yeah sounds fun." I said smiling.

"See wasn't that hard." Dad says, getting up.

"Eat shit Gerard." I say, basically picking ray up. "Mikey you comin." I ask reaching for his hand.

"Yeah I'll come." He says taking it as I pull him up.

We put on our coats and open the door.

"Ariel don't forget it's school on Monday you have 4 days." He says, from the kitchen.

"Ah you killjoy." I say. "Oh god, I quoted you, I feel like a failure , but that was good." I say smiling as we all jump in the car and zoom of.

Hello friends. I hope you like this it will get much better as it goes on trust me I've got ideas. The school will be a big change and yeah it's going to be great.