Brendon and ballet

I couldn't handle drunk people. My grandad would drink and then beat me. Alcohol was the devil to me. I didn't tell anyone this which was kind of stupid. I wish I did.
The door bell rang and in walked Brendon ran in and I heard lots of laughing. I sat on my bed worrying. Yeah, this was Brendon Urie he was bound to get drunk.
I looked quite rocky today. I was wearing an Ozzy Osbourne top. Black jeans ripped all the way from my ankles to my thighs. Black chunky boots and a motorcycle jacket which said 'dick magnet'. I got it off my  cousin for $15 and I knew dad would hate it.
I bounded down the stairs and just stood at the bottom. Brendon looked at me and pulled me over his shoulder. Carrying me into the kitchen. "Hi nice to meet you too." I said. As he places me on the counter.
The other guys were sat at the the island already. I slid across the counter and grabbed a glass. Jumping down and walking to the fridge. I heard a whisper behind me.
"Excuse me what is that jacket." Ray said behind me. "Oh its my motorbike jacket." I said walking to the island. Brendon jumped in the chair just before I could. "And why do you have 'dick magnet' on the back." Dad said his voice a little croaky. "She is a little savage." Frank said shoving a pancake in his mouth. "Cos it does." I said, facing the window trying to contain my laughter. "Shes a dick magnet." Frank said looking Dad with a worried look.
"Guys, chill its not like ive had dick before. Im a 15 year old. Also its the only thing i could ride with so this was the best option." I said.
"Wait wait. So you can ride a motorcycle." Mikey said. "Well....not uh legally but yeah i can ride." I responded.
"This chick's amazing." Brendon said high fiving me. Dad just chuckled and carried on eating his pancake.
I took off the jacket and sat at the island. "Hey. Uh Dad. Is there amywhere i can practice my Ballet." I said, I hated the thought of it. "Ballet?" He said looking at me. "Yh i do ballet, tap, modern, contemprary, ballroom, waltz, charleston, street, irish and russian." I counted in my head the amount I did. "I do ballet to rock music." I muffled through an apple. "Holy shit, can we see some." Frank said, his eyes lit up. "Depends if theres room." I said looking at dad. "We have a huge dance hall. Follow me." I stood up and followed him. The hall was huge. I told the guys to sit down and I picked up my stereo a CD and i put on my tutu. Mine was black, obviously. I handed dad the CD. "Choose a song!" I said. "Eye of the tiger." He said placing the CD back in my hands. I put it in the stereo and started.

*time lapse*
"that was amazing." They all said eyes wide. "Ive been doing it for years." I said laughing. "Wait can you do the charleston for us." Mikey said. I grabbed the CD and put it in. Bang by will.i.am started playing.
*time lapse*
"Can you just do like normal dancing?" Frank asked. The guys looked at him like he was a dumb bitch. "I know what he means." I said. "Choose a number Ray GO." I said. "16." Ray said. "This ones a bit. Shall i say sexy. Dad you wont like it." I said and hips dont lie by Shakira started playing.
*time lapse*
"It was good but please dont move hips like that again." Dad said. "You should see the outfit" i said. Cartwheeling out the room.

I wrote this at 3am ~ Author❤