"Friend! Sophie! Visit! Baby! Sophie! Sophie!"

Sophie stood up and wrapped her arms around her friend. "Hello Silveny." She smiled, pressing a kiss to Silveny's muzzle. She went to Greyfell and did the same before kneeling beside the alicorn. She stared into the soft brown eyes of the animal, as a word bounced and formed in her mind. "Hope? That's your name girl?" She asked as she rubbed the small mane. "There has always been hope, that the time line would reset." Alden said. Sophie pressed a kiss to the small foal. "It's a perfect name for such a perfect thing." Sophie whispered. "We have to take them back to the sanctuary, we were only allowed to show you." Edaline said. Sophie sighed before hugging the alicorns. When she stepped back, Fitz wrapped and arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sure you can visit them anytime." He said. "Of course she can." Wylie said, his circlet fitted him perfectly. With a dark obsidian stone set in the gold band, he smiled at Sophie, "I've also set something up...for us." He said pulling a thick filled form from his breast pocket. Sophie breathed in, before nodding. "Yeah. That's...that's the right thing to do." She said. "What is that?" Keefe asked. "It's a secret that's going to ashes." Sandor said pulling Sophie's trunk outside. "Yeah. Ashes." Sophie said as Alden lit a fire in the fire pit. "Now I really want to know." Keefe said curiously kicking the trunk.

Sophie pulled the key from around her neck and walked to the fire. Wylie hesitated for a moment, he looked at the folded form. "Is of weird I might miss this?" He asked as he threw Anne's form into the fire. "Well you know." Sophie said as she kneeled down to unlock the trunk, "You can always get another." She said throwing the lid back, showing her and Sandor's own forms. "Yeah...I'm sure I'll need it sometime." Wylie said. Sophie picked up Eliza's form. Melancholy mixed with bitter sweetness. She sent Wylie an understanding smile, "I'm gonna miss it too." She said before dropping the form into the fire. Sandor hesitated too, before he shook his head and threw his own form in the fire.

Sophie felt a twinge in her chest bone, as she watched the name Eliza Minter burn. "Well if I'm being honest." Alden said, pulling another form from his pocket he sent Sophie a wink before throwing the form in the fire. "WHAT?!" Sophie and Wylie both gaped. Alden laughed and mimed zipping his lips. Sophie watched open mouthed as the form burned. "Okay what is this?!" Keefe asked reaching for one of the forms in the trunk. Both Wylie, Sandor and Sophie stomped their feet on top glaring at Keefe. One by one the forms were burned, and with a twinge in the chest the identities vanished as well. Sophie kept glancing at Alden who only smiled as he pulled his wife closer to her side. As Wylie, and Sandor and Sophie held onto three stacks Sophie hesitated at her journal.

She stared at it for a long moment before handing it to Fitz. He looked surprised but when Sophie nodded her permission he took it, and opened it. "How come he gets to read your diary?" Dex asked. "It's a journal..." Fitz said slowly as he flipped through the pages. "Of...if when she was lost." He said. Everyone quieted, Sophie listened to him skim pages, as she threw her forms in the fire. With the last page she heard him stop. First reading the date, then the rest.

The next page dated to nearly half a month ago. Sophie looked back at him and his had the biggest smile he closed the journal, he handed it back to Sophie, his smile never leaving. "Throw it in." She said. "No, let us read it." Biana teased. "Oh yeah, let's learn some of Foster's secrets." Keefe said. Fitz threw her journal on the fire, causing brown, gold and teal sparks to flow up into the air. Sophie and Fitz linked hands and watched the sparks vanish, with that the reign of the Neverseen came to an end.

"So much has changed lately." Wylie said as the last form turned to ash. Sophie had sat down and was watching the fire, and Grady and Edaline had returned. "Yeah." She and Sandor agreed quietly with the others. Sandor and her had agreed not to speak about Lucifer, but Sophie did have a cognate partner, so only three people would know about Lucifer, should she cognate with Fitz. Wylie cleared his throat catching her attention with a pearly smile. "The species all agreed what has happened proves we need unity." He said. Sophie felt her heart flip, and Wylie's smile grew wider, as she sat straighter leaning forward. "They'll all need a representative." He said pulling another form from the inside pocket of his jerkin.