They embraced each other. Both just wanting to be close to each other, Sophie hadn't realized just how much she relied on Fitz being beside her. The soft hand touches, the hand on her shoulder, his head against hers, she hadn't realized just how cold it was without him there. She hadn't realized how much she needed Fitz, he was everything and so much more. A friend, a cognate partner who knew her every secret, he was warmth in the cold, he was support when she needed it. He was her hope.

No words were needed to express themselves, as they held on to each other. Just breathing in the scent of each other, soaking up the warmth, and feeling the silent support. They held on to each other. When a thump sounded through the room the pulled away and Sophie couldn't help but laugh at the clumsy bear, that had fallen off the bed. Fitz sighed as he picked up the cub, setting it on it's feet. "Behave, Bamboo." He scolded lightly. The cub made a calling noise and he sighed, "I guess I'll have to take him back." He said standing up straight. Sophie smiled, holding his arm open he invited Sophie for a hug, which she gratefully accepted. Fitz pulled away slightly, before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Let's meet up for lunch tomorrow. I have another surprise for you." He said, before picking up Bamboo. "Okay." Sophie said.

~

The next day, Sophie found herself sitting at the Velvet café, waiting for Fitz. She made her report out, if the others approved the rules at Timon's academy would change, along with another academy for girls.

When Sophie had asked Harley why they just didn't just attend Foxfire, he told her some parents were strict and didn't want their kids dating till it was time for the matchmaking scrolls. Sophie listed all the rules the boys had trouble with, she also included a note that no sports were allowed, at both schools. Sophie had not only talked to Harley, she had visited the girls academy as well, she was now putting her idea into words, of a monthly collaboration where the two schools met, to play games or sports, and even have parties. At least something to look forward too.

She heard the door of the café open, and several voices of what sounded like teenagers fill the busy air. Sophie didn't look up at the noise.

'Timon's academy for Gentlemen, and Celine's academy for Ladies, are schools of yesterday, today it's time to change and prepare for tomorrow.'

Sophie finished the report with a flourish of her name, which had come easier since she had gotten her job as councilor. "Hey." Sophie jumped in her seat, her pen flinging across the table and hitting Fitz in the chest. "Sorry." He smiled as he picked up the pen, and set it on the table between them. He had on a sleeveless bramble jersey with the red number '11' on it. Sophie took her pen, "Hi." She said. "I'm in the championships." Fitz said. That's when Sophie remembered, he had been competing...meaning she had missed all the games. "Don't worry I knew you were busy." Fitz said as he saw her facial expression. "We all did, so we agreed we wouldn't bother you." He said.

"Everyone attends the championships. Including the council, to congratulate the winners." He said with a movie star smile. Sophie smiled, but when she heard a few snickers she turned her head and saw the whole red team, including Keefe, Linh, Tam, Stina and Dex, sitting at the long table near the corner.  "We came here to celebrate our win." Fitz said. "Well congratulations." Sophie said as she shuffled the papers together in a neat pile. "That's not the only thing." He said as he stood up. "Come on." He stood up. Sophie pushed the papers in her bag, before standing up and following him to the table, Sandor trailing behind. "Sup Foster." Keefe said. His jersey number was '12', "Hey guys." Sophie said, accepting a hug from Linh.

Dex quickly scooted over to make room for her on the bench. Sophie sat, "Sorry I haven't been able to come to your games." She said. "Well if you want to make up for it." Fitz said as he took a small box from a blonde elf, who's smile looked charming as she smiled at Sophie. "Wear, this at the championships." Fitz said handing her the box as he sat next to Sophie. Keefe snickered, and Sophie's hands froze, as she stopped from opening the top. She narrowed her eyes at Keefe. "So help me if this is a prank-"