Chapter 9: Your Betrayal

Dinner seemed different for the Uchiha as he felt like pinching himself. Its been a long while since he last had dinner with his brother. Glancing over at his brother again, he took a bite of his piece of roast then glanced down at his plate.

"So how many more days do we have left?" Naruto inquired as he looked around. He knew it's been a couple days since they got there and he was made Sasuke's lover. He was still limping a little bit and had to make up an excuse when Gaara and Hinata noticed it.

"Five." Itachi answered before lifting his glass of water to his lips. He knew his younger sibling was glancing at him but wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the fact that they were having dinner together when they both thought it wouldn't happen again. Smirking a little, he spoke up again, "I think tomorrow we head into town and do something. I'm sure Gaara-kun and Hinata-chan wouldn't mind going on a little get together thing."

"Than-thank you Itach-Itachi-kun." Hinata stuttered as she blushed. Looking down at her lap, she felt Gaara wrap his arm around her to show she didn't need to blush over something that was offered.

"Thank you Uchiha, Itachi." Gaara said before getting up with both his and Hinata's empty plates.

"How about you two?" Itachi questioned as he glanced over at his younger sibling and his boyfriend.

"I wouldn't mind it at all." Naruto chimed in as he took the last piece of meat from his plate into his mouth. Looking over to his lover, Naruto saw the hesitance on Sasuke's face.

"Thanks . . . nii-san." Sasuke mumbled again but let his voice dip lower toward the end. Glancing at his brother once more, he let it fall to his plate. Getting up, he walked away.

"Is otouto-san always like this?" Itachi asked Naruto, causing the blond to perk up.

"Not really. He's usually silent in the classes we have together unless he's call upon but he's never like this. I guess it's because of you." Naruto guessed, grabbing his cup and chugging the rest of the water. "Ah that hit the spot but not like ramen."

Shaking their heads, Hinata rose from the table with a bow and left - leaving the older Uchiha brother and Uzumaki together.

"So what made you start seeing my brother?" Itachi asked, seeing the blond jump at the sudden question.

"I-I don't really know. Yeah, we've been friends since grade school since that fight but it had to be at the start of middle school I think. We had this argument and I was glaring at him and this kid below me hit me by accident and we kissed." Naruto remembered as he looked at the light, "I think a few days after that, he asked me out."

Nodding, Itachi leaned back in his chair to take it all in. That had to be around the time he was discovering the fact that he wasn't like normal teenage boys. When he was liking boys instead of girls like his father wanted him to. The same time he was getting chastised for being who he was - for being different at school. "Anything else?"

"After that, everything changed between us but we kept it hidden at school because one girl who supported the matter was ridiculed over the fact. She wore shirts that said 'support gay rights' or something along those lines and she was constantly tormented over it." Naruto thought, laying his head back to stare at the wall. "Then we had trouble with Sakura and her being a bitch because somehow she found out about our relationship. When that happened, we came out at school."

"And?"

"Most people were thought we were wanting attention or sick for doing that. Others that weren't like that were happy, especially that girl. She started hanging out with us and we found out she was bisexual and had a girlfriend back in her hometown. That same month she told us, she moved and we haven't seen her since."