S.O.S. Tears of an angel

Tears stream. I really thought he loved me and I thought Fallon was my friend. Why would she betray me like that. "H-Haily? Haily, are you okay? I just stand their. I was too depressed to go confront them both so I simply run back to the room. Brandon must have seen me because he soon then starts chasing after me with Olivia nipping at his heels. I stumbled down the stairs as fast as I can until I get to my room where Brandon grabs hold of my shoulders and turns me around. "Get away from me, you player!" I scream at him falling to my knees. "Haily calm down!" Brandon hushes. "NO, NEVER!" I slap Brandon hard on the face. Brandon just looks at me. "What are you staring at?! I say very sassy. "Shhhh, I'm trying to open the door with my superpowers." Brandon jokes. "I'm not in the mood for laughing." I say well crossing my arms. "Please, just open the door so we can talk, alone." Brandon says soothingly. I sigh. "Fine but only for five minutes!" I groan.

I unlocked the door and motion for Brandon to enter. He sits on my bed and sighs. "Okay I know it looked bad on my part but I swear I had no part Brandon says with puppy dog eyes. I frown," oh yeah, then give me a reason to believe you." Brandon sighs again looking down at the floor. "I don't know how to give you a hundred percent reason but I will give you my complete honesty and it's up to you if you believe me, Fallon randomly came up to me, I don't know why, and she hugged me and kiss me on the cheek. And I swear I had no part in it." I notice tears welling up in Brandon's eyes. "Oh gosh, you really are telling the truth." I sigh looking down at my feet. "I'm really sorry, I should've believed you in the first place. I guess I've had too many experiences where it was their fault." A tear rolls down my face. "Don't cry, don't cry. It's fine, it would be hard for me to believe too. But one question who's they?" Brandon says grabing hold my hand. "Just some old pieces of trash who went out trying to score." I spat. Brandon turns me so I'm facing him. "I won't ever do that to you." Brandon says leaning into me. I lean into him and our lips touch making my heart skip a beat.

"So are so you going to girls night out thing, or not? Brandon asks releasing from my lips. "Because if not I'll surely be here for you, to kiss you." I giggle . "You naughty boy." I say tapping Brandon's nose. Brandon smiles. "But I really need to talk to Fallon." I frown. Brandon frowns with me. "Ok." He sighs. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head,"I'll miss you." I blush. Brandon walks out of the door. I then realize it's 8:30. I hurry and change out of my clothes and into my mint green, silky nightgown that cut low into my back and I put on my fuzzy bunny slippers.

I texted Olivia:

Me: Hey, can u pick out a movie 4 tonight?

Olivia: Oh, your still going tonight?

Me: yup can the movie be a musical.... like grease? Please get grease.

Olivia: u do know Fallon's gonna b there.

Me: Ik! Now stop changing the subject!And hurry we have only 30 minutes to get ready!

Olivia: Kk bi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey Faith the sleepovers in my room tonight so can u bring the popcorn?

Faith: sure thing girly! Cya tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey Willow can u bring the soda tonight? preferably coke.

Willow: totally! How u hanging in there?

Me: better... I'll c u tonight.

Willow: ok bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm nervous wreck! What am I going to say to Fallon? How is she going to react? Will she feel bad or act like it's no big deal? I simply just sit there and wait for the clock to tick 9:00.