Chapter 3

It's been a day since Evan had told Jonathan he was a Ghost. Jonathan had been walking or floating around the forest waiting for Evan to come and maybe tell him more information. The sun was setting and Evan hadn't come "W-Where is he? " Jonathan muttered as he frowned when night fell. He floated to a nearby tree and up on a branch laying down. Sighing he closed his eyes and let himself fall in a slumber.

Day after day Evan hadn't appeared. He began getting lonely wishing the only person who wasn't afraid of him and his only friend to be with him. While floating a voice stopped him "Jonathan" it said in a deepy rumbly voice. He turned around "W-Who's there" suddenly he fell into darkness. When he opened his eyes he noticed a Wolf like creature with a flaming tail. The wolf looked at him and sat down. Jonathan looked around the void "w-who are you? " the wolf tilted it's head "w-where am I" a voice rang out again but came from the wolf even though it didn't speak "you Jonathan have been chosen for another chance at life.. That is if you wantthat His eyes widened. He could.. Be alive again?  "Though there's a side to this.. You'll be reincarnated into a different body but with memories of your ghost form and Family for one month... To stay human you must make and fall in love with another"

He was suprised 'love? ' the wolf continued "this month starts when you're in your third year of high school... If you fail this task you'll pass on to the after life in heaven but if you pass you'll forget your past life and only remember your reincarnated life.. " Jonathan looked at him shocked "do you take this deal?.. " he bit his lip as he saw the fox's tail shine brighter and the flame got bigger. He nodded "i-i accept " the wolf stood up on all four "good choice.. Close your eyes" Jonathan did just that and the wolf got closer "till we meet again.. " the voice rang and he was ingulfed by the flames.