welcome to high school

• Dedicated to my bestfriend

i dont feel like getting up because today is my first day of highschool... i get wake up early well actually my mom wake me but still. I get up and rub my eyes because i was still tired.

I put on a red long sweater and some not so special jeans and look in the mirror. My hair is longer and it touches to my back but i dont wear it out at all.

Francine alice frensky i hear my mom yell, get downstairs and wait for your bus KNOW. ughh eversince my sister had her new baby my mom wants me to become more forced on school then sports. I grab toast and kiss my mom goodbye and hurry down the stairs of our apartment. i walk outside to see the bus pulling up.

I run and grab it just in time before it left and i am glab it didnt because my mom would give me hell if i missed it. I felt someone tap my shoulder , it was my bestfriend Muffy. she wore a blue jumper and her long hair was out with a golden braclet that said emblem3 on it. ok well there a pretty good band but i wont admit to liking them becasue then muffy would get more girly on me and then i would have to kill her.

i smiled and we start talking about our summer well i mean let me say that again i mean muffy talked about her summer and about this beauiful boy she met while she was in italy. i kind of stop paying attention but then she started to yell at me.

we pulled to a buliding that said Lakewood high and we got off the bus to see buster and arthur confused and looking lost. Arthur i yelled and waved. he smiled and we gave each other hugs. we got are classes and I walked to art1.

i sat in the seat close to the door and just wanted this day to be over. it was time for lunch so i walked to the lunch room and accidently bumped into someone. i looked annoyed but when i saw his face wow. he was white and tall with greenish blue eyes. sorry he said as he helped me up and he has an bristish accent. umm no it was my fault i said as i felt myself heat up.

he smiled at me but then muffy pulled me away and we sat with buster and arthur, sue ellen, binky. hey guys i said as we ate our lunch. muffy then cuts me off by sayins franny who was that hot buy you were talking to. i dont know i said as i tired to calm my heart from explosing out of my chest. werid i thought to myself. Sue ellen talked and sad oh i know who you guys are talking about he is in my Ap class for english 10th.

His name is Alex mccay but apprently he got the nick name mchot alteast that what some girl said. well it sure fits him muffy said. i wasnt really paying any attention to them gossiping like usually. finally school was over and i went over arthur house.

d.w was on the phone with one of the twins. she doesnt know it yet but they both have crushes on her. katie was playing with pal i think she like in 3rd grade. d.w is i think in like started middle school today. so what classes do you have franny. stop calling me that you know i hate that i told him as i hit him. he rubbed his arm and said you gotten stronger. yeah i know i told him. i look as my iphone. shit i gotta go bye arthur. i grabbed my stuff and ran home. sorry mom i didnt mean to be late but slap is all I heard. Don't be late again I heard then he went to his room with a bottle in his hand.