"Anyway oppa wann join us? The members and I were just about to eat outside."

"Sure, I'm free anyway since all my members are all passed out on the floor."

"Why?" 

"Beats me."

We went to the restaurant nearby and we saw Lisa and Rose. They were busy enjoying each other. (A/N: Woooh let's go ChaeLisa!!)

"Hey Rose guess what?" Jisoo smirked.

"What?" her eyes widened as she looked up.

"Oppa!!! Long time no see." I smiled at her as she runs to me to hug me. Actually Jisoo and Rose were my childhood friends. We only got separated when they became trainees for YG. I actually auditioned for YG first so I can be with them but I got rejected. Gladly JYP accepted me.

"By the way Lisa this is our childhood friend." Rose broke off the hug to introduce me.

"Annyeong oppa I'm Lalisa but you can call me Lisa."

"Annyeong, I've heard a lot about you as well. Being the dancer compared to our Momo." 

"Thanks"

We chit chatted and ate for a long time since it was a reunion for me with Rose and Jisoo while I also made new friends with Lisa and Jennie. I did notice Jennie staring at me from time to time. I'm sure that's just me.

"Anyway it was nice spending time with you again oppa. We have to go now though, we still have a schedule tomorrow." Jisoo gave me a hug followed by Rose.

"Alright it was nice hanging out with you again, and it was also nice making new friends with you guys." I hugged Lisa and Jennie.

"Well hope to see you again." Rose said as they were about to leave.

"Wait!" Jisoo shouted as they stopped. "Oppa go with us to the jjimjilbang nearby next week. It's been a while since we took a bath together. I heard they had a mixed bath there." I was a bit flustered by her suggestion but I did wanna do it too. 

"Okay I'll invite some of my members too." I said.

"Oh that would be great." Rose said.

"Anyway this is the real goodbye now." I said.

"Alright" We expected each other to part ways but we instead went in the same direction.

"Are you girls following me." I asked.

"No we aren't we thought you were following us." Jisoo then realized. "Ahhhh oppa remember we are just across each other."

I facepalmed. "Oh yeah I forgot." We all laughed it out and went back.

When we reached the our dorms, I saw Tzuyu outside the building sitting on the sidewalk. The BLACKPINK girls said they were going to go ahead and I just nodded. I then ran to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu why are you out here? You'll get sick c'mon."

"Where were you oppa?" she asked with a cold voice.

"Oh I was with BLACKPINK, can you believe that they're living just across us?" I smiled but she didn't

"So you were with other girls aside from me?" 

"Well you were sleeping soundly all day and I heard you were really tired because of last night so I didn't bother waking you up."

"So you chose to spend time with other girls? Are you cheating on me oppa? We've only been together for a week." she turned around.

"Aigoo are you jealous Tzuyu?" 

"No I'm not."

"Don't worry Tzuyu, I'm yours only. No one will be able to take me away from you." She didn't say anything. I pecked her on the lips. She's trying to stop her smile.

"Are you still mad?"

"Yes." I pecked her on the lips again this time she smiled fully.

"Longer" I did as she said and kissed her again. This time it turned into a make out session. 

I finally pulled out after a while. "Still mad?" she shook her head happily and hugged her. 

"Let's go, Mina unnie's making dinner."

"Arrasseo" We finally went back up to our dorm.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ahhhh dammit I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I'm busy with school and I'm even having my exams this week. But I'm still gonna try to update since I have a story planned out anyway. Soooooooo THANKS FOR READING :) :)