(Y/N) and Jin did everything. From the hospital charges to funeral charges. Jungkook felt really bad because they were doing everything for him when all he could do was wait. He told them it was fine but they said that they wanted to help and 'no' was not an opinion.

Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung came to help too. Namjoon, the police chief from the last time, came to help as well. Jungkook clearly remembered him because of his tall height, nice dimples and good looks.

Jungkook later learnt that Jin was a professional doctor and the Director of the hospital where his Mother spent her last moments.

Also, he found out that (Y/N) actually left the meeting halfway after receiving his call. It was pretty shocking when she did that. All the directors had never seen her react that way before. Luckily, Taehyung was there to cover for her.

Jungkook could never thank her enough.

There were no people who Jungkook knew. He didn't have relatives or anyone so the funeral was dry. He just sat at the corner alone and stared at his mother's photo.

The only person he had was gone.

"Bunny. Just let it go."

He turned to his side and saw (Y/N) settling down beside him. She was wearing the black traditional clothes to pay respect to his Mother. It was the first time he saw her in hanbok. She didn't dress up at all and wore natural makeup but she still looked perfect to him.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you are holding it in. Just send her off."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Bunny... if you don't cry, you will suffer. She didn't leave to see you suffer. She won't be able to rest in peace. Show her you love her. Let her go. Just cry."

Her words echoed in his ears. He saw his Mother standing before him and smiling back at him. She looked so much younger and happier. It was like everything was back in the past and he stood there as a kid. Back when everything was fine and the family was together.

"Jungkook. We are proud of you. Sorry for leaving you like this. We hope for the best. Thank you for everything."

Jungkook nodded his head and his Mother gave him a tight hug before disappearing into the thin air.

Even though he was happy that his Mother wouldn't have to go through such pain anymore, he was sad and scared because he'll be all alone. He no longer had anyone.

The tears he held in finally dropped uncontrollably. He sniffed and (Y/N) just held him in her arms without saying anything. He finally let everything go and at least the burden he was carrying in his chest was lifted.

She patted his back which calmed his nerves down. He felt warm and age in her arms and he needed it. He just stayed in her arms for a while and sobbed quietly.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Thank you for everything."

"It's fine. This is nothing."

Jungkook didn't know how he should repay her. He felt the need to. She had done everything for him but he hadn't done anything.

"How... how do I-"

She cut him off by holding her hand up.

"I do need you to do something."

"Well, what is it?"

"I'll tell you after everything is done and you've settled. Your Mother comes first."

She messed his hair a bit and left to join the rest who were helping out.

Jungkook could never stop being amazed by (Y/N). She's got the power, fame, looks and money. Yet she's down to earth, respectful and kind. There's no one else like her in the world.

He felt his heartbeat getting faster and faster when he looked at her. His breath was getting shorter and his head ached. It was worse than before. He had never felt this way before. He placed his hand on his chest as he watched her from far.

*I might be in love with her.*

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook was told to come to (Y/N)'s office after everything had been taken care of. Taehyung waited for him at the entrance and escorted him there where (Y/N) was seated with a man wearing formal suit and hair neatly combed back.

She was busy talking with him that she didn't realise that they had arrived. Taehyung took a seat beside her and she finally noticed the two of them.

"Oh bunny! You have finally arrived. Take a seat."

Jungkook sat facing the two with the man in the middle, facing all of them.

"Well, he's Jung Hoseok, my personal lawyer."

Hoseok held out his hand for a handshake. "Well, I'm Jung Hoseok. I heard everything. I'm sorry for your loss and I apologise for not being able to attend the funeral. Nice to meet you, Jungkook."

The younger boy held his hand and Hoseok smiled widely. His smile lit the entire world up, making the other boy blush a bit. "Nice to meet you too."

Hoseok then passed him a file of papers. He read it and it clearly stated 'Adoption'. He was pretty much confused and looked at (Y/N) with his eyebrow raised.

"What is this about?"

"Well, your Mother is gone and you would have to got though this life alone. I thought it would be boring and troublesome so...."

"So I'm getting adopted? By who?"

He wasn't really up to the idea of getting adopted. He's already an adult and who would actually adopt someone as old as him.

Furthermore, he prefers to just be himself instead of being part of some stranger's family. But he decided to just listen to what (Y/N) had to say first. After all, he knew she wanted the best for him.

"Well, it's not really adoption but it's confusing so I just asked my lawyer to put it that way."

She scratched her head and glanced at Hoseok who just shrugged his shoulders and then at Taehyung who smiled and nodded. She sighed and her eyes turned serious. Meaning everything she's about to say is serious, relevant and important.

"You are going to be mine."