(1) A perfect love (Sequel to In love with my geeky step brother!?)

A perfect love

(Sequel to In love with my geeky step brother!?)

Chapter 1

A year had passed since Daniel and I moved into our apartment and everything was going great with our relationship. Daniel is attending university studying computer programming and I graduated high school a couple of days ago.

The time has passed so fast over the last year with everything going on and I almost couldn't believe that it's been more than a year since our parents past away. Daniel opened his own programming company using some of the money he inherited from his dad and the company is doing well so far.

I'm not quite sure what I want to study now that I have finished school but I am thinking about psychology. I haven't sent in any application forms to the university yet but Daniel assured me that we had enough money and that I could take my time in deciding what I wanted to do.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping and groaned still tired and wanting to stay in bed. I rolled over and pulled Daniel's body closer to mine hoping that he wouldn't wake up but I wasn't that lucky.

"Hey beautiful" He whispered as he moved his body so that he was facing me.

"Hi" I replied pressing my lips gently against his.

More than a year might have passed since we fell in love but our love was still as strong as ever. I could still feel goose bumps break out over my body and my heart beat faster every time he touched me.

"Can't we just stay in bed today?" I asked already knowing the answer. Daniel is a very loyal student and he hasn't skipped one day of university since his first day.

"Ok" Daniel agreed taking me by surprise but not giving me any time to question him. He rolled me over so that he was lying on top of me and kissed me passionately.

After we made love I cuddled into his arms feeling alive and happy. I had everything I've ever wanted and I didn't think I could ever be happier than right now but I was wrong.

"I've got something I need to do" Daniel said getting out of bed.

"You said we can stay in bed!" I complained sitting up and looking at him with pleading eyes.

"I think you're going to like what I'm going to do more than staying in bed but you're going to have to wait until tonight to find out" Daniel said smiling a huge smile at me and making butterflies erupt in my tummy.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned curiously already feeling excited.

"You're just going to have to wait and see" Daniel answered walking over to me and placing a light kiss on my lips.

"You can stay in bed, I'll be back soon" Daniel said and then disappeared out of our apartment. I had absolutely no idea what he was planning on doing but I could see he was really excited about it.

I got out of bed figuring there was no use in staying in bed if Daniel wasn't in it with me and took a long hot shower. I got dressed in a tight fitting jean, a strapless top and heels. I might have grown up a lot over the last year but I still like looking good and taking care of myself.

I straightened my long blond hair so that it was falling down my back and added some light make up. I took a look in the mirror and decided that Daniel will definitely like what he saw when he got home.

I turned on the stereo in the living room and fell down on the couch with my cell phone. I am still best friends with Lucy and since we graduated we phone each other almost every day. I skipped down to her number and pressed dial, it didn't take long for her to answer. We talked about our night and what we were doing today and I told her that Daniel took the day off and was planning something for me but I wasn't sure what it was.

"Maybe his going to ask you to marry him" Lucy suggested taking me by surprise. We've been so busy with our new lives that I haven't even been thinking about it lately. When we first moved into our apartment Daniel mentioned getting married and having kids and I thought about it a lot afterwards but as time went by I stopped fantasizing about it figuring it will happen when the time is right.

Could Daniel really be planning on asking me to marry him?