Part 6~ This can't be happening..

~Goth's POV~

"GOOTHHY~" Bunny bust into the classroom.
I faced palmed and I knocked my head on the desk to check that this was a dream. I sighed everyone was staring at me.
"Goth, Miss. Bunny is here for you?" The teacher said a bit confused.
I stood up quickly.
" Gothy!!!~" Bunny cooed. "Why haven't asked me to the dance?? Come on~ you don't have to be shy~ I don't bite~" Bunny smiled and ran over to me to hug me. I hugged back.
" You should get back to class bun bun..." I said to buy me some time.
Bunny blushed and giggled. " see you after school Gothy~"  She smiled and skipped out of the room. I sighed and slumped back into my desk.
"This can't be happening.."

~Time Skip To Tomorrow Morning~

"Mmhhnnn" i groaned as i woke up.
"Morning Gothy!" Palette greeted me with a smile. The smile i live for. Its nice to be greeted by this smile in the morning. It almost makes me feel warm on the inside. I put my arms around Palette and hugged him tightly . we were face to face. Man.. He's amazing. I put my hands on his cheeks.
"!!?! G-gothy?" Palette said surprised.
"Hmmm?" I said sleepily gazing into Palette's eyes. Palette blushed a bright Yellow.
"Hehe~" i kissed him softly.
"I love you so much Pally~" I smiled and blushed lightly.
Geno opened the door. "Am I interrupting something? I sure hope not. Well you two get ready for breakfast." Geno said.
I nodded and let go of Palette. Geno had left the room while Palette and I got ready.

~Time Skip to Sometime in School~

~Palette's POV~

I finished the assignment before everyone else so i stood up and handed it to the teacher. I walked back to my seat and took a seat down at my desk. I waited for the class to be over as i watched Alphys walk to the teachers desk and handed her assignment in. As she walked back to her desk i see her catch my eye with a worried look.
"Alphys what's wrong?" i asked. " did someone hurt you?"
Alphys shook her head "n-no.. I-I just got s-some news from Nappstablook that G-goth is d-dating Bunny." Alphys stuttered.
"N-no he h-he can't be..." I was in shock and disbelief.
"T-there are more r-rumours going a-ar.ound saying that t-they have already done 'IT' together.."
"T-that's not true!!!" I ran out of the classroom as fast as I can. "No.. No.."
I got into the bathroom and i took a good look at myself in the mirror..
Who was I?... To think... That maybe.. It was possible... For Me... Just this once... I cried it felt as if i cried a whole sea of tears. I didn't care at this point. I was carrying an abomination in my stomach.. I thought i was loved..   I guess not.
~Goth's POV~

I walked into the bathroom to see Palette crying.