Part 4~ Please call..

~Goth's POV~

"Alright..." I said hesitantly. I wasn't really quite sure if I should leave Palette home by himself. What if something happens and I'm not there. will it be my fault. No no ... I can't be thinking about these thoughts already. Palette will be fine.. I'll have Mom or Dad stay home and watch him... They WILL , No... They MUST call me if anything goes wrong. I will trust them with taking care of Palette and calling me if anything goes wrong. Hopefully nothing does ... I sigh and kiss Palette on the forehead. "Promise me to tell who ever is staying home if anything is wrong. Alright Sweetheart?".

Palette simply nodded and said in a tone barely above a whisper "Alright, I promise... "

"Thank you Pally..~" I replied.

Palette yawned as I left the room. I went downstairs to see both of my parents were waiting at the table for me. I wonder what they were doing up so early ( ͡°³ ͡°) hmm?~. I clearly laughed at my own thoughts while Geno and Reaper were looking at me like I was crazy. "What's so funny Goth?" Geno questioned.

Realizing I just laughed out loud at my own thoughts made me think to myself that I was actually crazy so to cover up I chuckled. " Nothing mom. Just thinkin' bout something funny".

Geno studied my face to see any trace of a lie so I just flashed my signature grin. "Alright then...." Geno looked a bit confused.

"Hey Mom... could you stay home for the day and make sure that Palette is ok" I asked.

Geno nodded. " I guess I could.."

"Thanks mom!" I said as i ran out the
door to catch the bus. I got on the bus and went to an empty seat.

"You've been out of school for a while gothy~ were you sick?~ ya know you call me and come over and take care of you baby~"