Part Five~ Her...

~Goth's POV~

"You've been out of school for a while Gothy~ were you sick?~ ya know you call me and come over and take care of you baby~" She said with that annoyingly fake "I care so much about you" tone...

She was driving me nuts. She always drove me nuts! It's so unfair. I grind my teeth. "Stop" I said in a cold tone. Why did she have to be chosen to be cheerleader captain. She was just some desperate Girl just trying to get popular. I smirked. I will never play along wither her game. Not in a million years.

" Saaayyyy baby~ wanna go out for dinner tonight?~" She said innocently.

"No, You aren't my Girlfriend" I said giving her the cold shoulder and ignoring her.

"Aww~ I See!~ you must still not be feeling well!~ I'll come over to your house after school then!~" she smiled and giggled. " I'll bring you soup sweetheart!~."

CAN THE GIRL EVEN TAKE A HINT OR IS SHE THAT DESPERATE. How can she even have the urge. I just want to slam her to the back of the bus. I would do it if everyone didn't have their cell phone's out video taping. I hissed slightly with displeasure. Unfair really. Its so stupid. Her dad is the richest man in the state. She could easily buy any guy... Well of course not me! I chuckled as the bus came to a peaceful stop at our school. I smiled softly and grabbed my bag and left the bus swiftly. As I walked into the school. I noticed a bunch of posters around but I didn't bother to read them. I walked to my locker and put my stuff in since we didn't need anything for homeroom and first period. I walked to class and spotted Pj. I sighed and walked over to him.

"Yo PJ!" I shouted to get his attention.

"Hm?" he looked over at me.

" What are all these posters for?'' I questioned.

" Dude. don't you read? There's a masquerade ball happening A week from today." Pj said.

"Haha, Sorry I didn't read them I just came over and decided to ask you instead. IS that to much for you? But Really a Masquerade Ball? Really? I mean not that it wont be good but how does the school have enough money-" I inspected one of the posters closely and at the bottom and noticed that it had said that it was sponsored by Tale corporations. I faced palmed. " Of course... Her father's company funds the whole school. I should have known." I sighed.

Pj looked at me confused. " What do you mean Tale corporations???"

I laughed. " Are you really that idiotic! Tale Corporations ! T A L E C O R P O R A T I O N S !!!! Bunny's Father's Company!!"

Pj's face lit up. "Oh! Her father's corps. You could have just told me that earlier dumbo."

I glared at Pj " Seriously?" I didn't want to even to talk any more. Nothing seems to be going my way today.

I entered my homeroom and took a seat. "Good Morning class. Today All your Schedules will all be the same but you will all be participating in different classes. " The schedules are on the chalkboard. Toda-"

" GOOTHHY~'' Bunny burst into the room.