💙Forever💙

Jackson's POV

Today is the day. Three months ago I proposed to Dylan,the love of my life, and now I get to marry him. I love waking up in his arms, I love every day we spend together. I decide to get out of bed and get ready because I ve been laying here thinking and the wedding starts in thirty minutes. I slip on my tux, do my hair all after I take my quick shower. I will always remember this day.

Dylan's POV

fuck I'm nervous. I wanna make sure everything is smooth and is perfect. Jackson deserves perfect.

"FUCKKKK" I scream hoping no one hears me, luckily no one did. I get ready for our wedding practice my vows and make sure everything is perfect

*time skip to wedding*

I wait at the altar for Jackson, when everyone stands up I know he's coming. I wipe the tear that escaped my eye and prepared to marry the love of my life. Once he's in my sight my jaw drops, he looks stunning like always. There hasn't been a day when Jackson didn't look perfect. Once he's standing in front of me I can see the tears in his eyes and I'm sure he can see mine. All I hear is "blah blah blah blah blah" I can't hear a word all I'm focused on is Jackson. Eventually I actually hear words being spoken "do you Jackson Krecioch take Dylan Geick to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and cherish through sickness and in heath til death do you part"

"I do"Jackson says wiping his tears.

"and do you Dylan Geick take Jackson Krecioch to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and cherish in sickness and in heath til death do you part"

"I do " I respond wiping my tears.

"You may now kiss-"

I grabbed Jackson's face and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. We finally pulled back while everyone cheered and wiped tears that were evident in our families eyes. Today is the being of the rest of our lives.

"I love you Mr.Krecioch" Jackson whispers in my ear.

"i love you too babe" I whisper back. The rest if the night we celebrated. We dance we ate we loved and I spent the whole time with not only my husband but my best friend Jackson everything was perfect like it was supposed to be.

----
This isn't that good or long of a chapter but I liked it and I kept it short because next chapter is their honey moon and there will be smut I'll get it out to you guys as soon as I can I love you guys ❤️