💜a question pt.2💜

Dylan's POV

I come home to see petals everywhere. I swear Jackson is the best thing that's happened to me. I follow them into our living room and see Jackson in a Tux. He's watching something in the TV to my surprise it's a slideshow of me and Jackson and all our good memories.

"hey babe, what's all this" I ask my smile so wide on my face it hurts. The butterflies are still there through everything.

"oh it's nothing just wanted to make your night an amazing one"he answers standing up and walking over to me. He gives me a kiss and once he pulls away we both stare at each other smiling like fools.

"what do you have planned"

"you'll see"

He slips his hand into mine and takes me to the dining room where there's a large table with a candlelight dinner. I kiss him once again not wanting to take my lips off his. I look into his eyes once we were done and I had taken off my shirt because it felt hot.

"damn" Jackson mumbles I don't know if he knows I can hear him but all I wanna do right now is enjoy this. The dinner goes by fast before we're making out on the couch it started getting steamy. We both had our shirt off and in pretty sure I'm gonna have a hickey once we're done with this.(anyone seen his hickey when he surprised Jackson here's a picture

(anyone seen his hickey when he surprised Jackson here's a picture

it's light but it's there😘😉🤤 anyway back to the story)

"babe I have a question" Jackson whispers in my ear.I just nod and he stands up and I adjust myself on the couch.

"we've been dating for what feels like forever. I'd never seen a future with anyone else besides you. You're the one I want to see I long to kiss I wonder about 24/7. Dylan Geick you make me the happiest person in the world will you marry me?" he says getting down in one knee.

My mind went blank I wanna sat yes but I wanna day it in a different way a special way. The expression on my face must've been a surprised because Jackson looked worried.

"Jackson" I say kneeling down with him " I love you you're the best thing that happened to me of course I'll marry you"

As I finish my last words our bodies are formed into one as we embrace each other for what seemed like hours. Jackson Krecioch my soon to be husband my love of my life.