Arguments//MingDong

Requested by the lovely Julius-geezer

DD starts to realize that Matt's beginning to flirt with Julian. He decides to say something about it.
-

Julian walked into the room, ready to start a day of recording. Since Chris was out of town, Matt decided to come onto the show. Julian sat down between his alien friend and Matt. DD started the recording normally, laughing at some jokes that Julian made. He started to get annoyed as Matt kept interrupting him.

"Julian, you're supposed to--"
"Wow, Julian. You're really good at this game."
"Thanks, Matt!"

Matt grinned and looked over at DD who was clearly upset. DD frowned and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey, Julian. I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere with me?" Matt said.
"Sorry, I have plans with a friend of mine tonight."

DD smirked. He realized Julian was pushing Matt off. After a while, DD started to get tired. He sighed.

"I have to edit this whole thing tonight and it's been going on for a few hours.."
"So? I edit a lot of things, too."
"Yeah, but you don't have other things to do around the house..-"
"Oh, boo-hoo, is the baby alien gonna cry?"

Julian laughed at Matt's "joke". He didn't bother to look over at DD crossing his arms and slouching down.

Only a few minutes passed and it was ready to wrap up. Matt kept on pushing DD to his last straw, still complimenting Julian and winking at him. He didn't want to say anything in front of Julian, so he waited until Julian walked out to go to a friend's house.

"What is wrong with you?!" DD shouted out.
"Me? Look at you! Getting riled up just because I made a few jokes, whatever."
"Jokes? They weren't jokes! Julian just laughs at everything. Why were you complimenting him so much?"
Matt paused, trying to change the subject.
"Are you jealous?"
"What? Of you? No!"
"You're acting like it."
"I-I'm just.. confused?.."
"Of what? Me complimenting a friend?"

They both continued bickering over this, acting like children.

"You winked at him!"
"I had hair in my eye!"
"You started at him."
"You stare at him, too."
"You watch me?!"
"No! Who would want to watch you!? Is that what this is about? You think Julian likes you? Nobody likes you. You're selfish. You care about things to much."

DD's mouth began to quiver, he bursted out in tears and ran to his room. He sat down on his bed, covering his face. The bed shook a bit and he felt a hand on his shoulder. Matt was sitting down next to him.

"Just get out. Get out of here.. go spend your time somewhere else. D-don't waste it on me."
DD was quivering as he spoke.
"I'll waste all the time that I have if it means you'll stop crying. I'm sorry, DD. I didn't mean all of that.."
"Yeah, right. You're just saying that to make me feel better."
"I mean it."
Matt wiped away DD's tears. He wasn't crying for too long, but his eyes already looked terrible.
"J-Just.. leave me be."
"No, I'm not leaving you alone. I really am sorry. I just..."

DD tried to fight off his tears, but he couldn't. He tried to look for words to say, trying not to let the silence take over.

"Just what?"
"Forget about it. I'm sorry for what I said, and if you really want me to leave.. well.. fine."

Matt got up slowly, walking out of the room. He hated himself for the way he acted, but DD wanted to be left alone. At least, that's what he thought.

"Wait. Please.. just tell me why you said all of that stuff to Julian. Why you winked at him..-"
Matt sighed and turned around, walking back to DD.

"You know what I said before? How nobody likes you?"
DD nodded.
"Well.. I lied."
"What?--"

Matt leaned in and kissed DD, feeling how hot DD's face was. It was a slow and delicate kiss, but after a bit they both pulled away.

"I love you, DD.."

DD's eyes widened. He grabbed Matt's face and practically smashed their lips together, Matt shivered by surprise. DD stopped after a while and hugged Matt, resting his head on Matt's shoulder. "I love you too, Matt." He smiled.

"You should get some rest, DD."
"Alright.. can you stay in here with me?"
"Of course."
-
A/N
It's a bit terrible but the good song makes up for it. 👌👌