"Introduce ourselves...", Sakura questioned. "What should we say to you? Shouldn't you already know by looking at our files?"

Kakashi spread his arms and shrugged, ignoring her second question. "Your likes, dislikes, your future dream, hobbies, things like that!" He crossed his arms.

"Hey! Before that, please tell us about yourself." Naruto reasoned that they didn't know a single thing about him (Kakashi) and they already know each other.

Kakashi sighed. "Me? My name's Hatake Kakashi. I don't feel like telling you guys about my likes and dislikes. I've never really thought about my future dream... As for my hobbies, I have many." All the genins including Yoru deadpanned at him.

"In the end, isn't all we know is his name?", Naruto asked, blank

"In the end, isn't all we know is his name?", Naruto asked, blank. He got no answer, but felt the others agreeing.

"Next is you guys. Let's start with you." He pointed to Naruto. Naruto smiled widely with playing with his forehead protector.

"My name's Uzumaki Naruto! I like instant ramen, but I like Ichiraku ramen that Iruka-sensei treats me to even more. What I dislike is the three minutes after pouring hot water in the instant ramen. My hobby is eating and comparing ramen! And my future dream... is to surpass the Hokage! And so I'm going to get the entire village to acknowledge my existence!" He finished his introduction proudly.

Sasuke and Sakura looked at him in surprise (his dream), pity (his dream), and deadpanned at his hobby. Yoru smiled, but inside he was angry at the villagers. 'To ignore and hate a boy about something he couldn't have stopped, they are fools, ignorant fools.' Kakashi sweat dropped and thought 'I see... this kid's grown up in an interesting way.'

"Okay, next."

Sakura innocently smiled. "I'm Haruno Sakura. I like my family, especially my Nii-sama and caramel cubes. I dislike people who try to take my nii-sama's attention away from me, and bugs. My hobby is studying medical jutsu and weapon sparring with nii-sama. My future dream...is to become a competent Kunochi that can make my nii-sama proud."

Sasuke looked annoyed at her dislike. Naruto looked confused at who was her nii-sama. Kakashi looked relieved that she wasn't a fangirl, but a brocon. Brocons were better than fangirls. Yoru looked relieved that she didn't become a fangirl, and happy that she mentioned him a lot of times.

'Girls at her age are more interested in love than the ninja arts. Interesting.' Thought Kakashi.

"Next."

"My name's Uchiha Sasuke. I dislike fangirls and liars. I like tomatoes, food that Yoru cooks, and Yoru. Hobbies, practicing jutsus I find in my clan compound. And my dream is to restore my clan and without fail...find out why my brother kill our clan."