Kakashi-sensei

Začať od začiatku

.
.
.
.
"Kyuhahahaha! I got him, I got him! Hahahahaha!", Naruto shouted as he laughed hysterically. Sakura looked at the teacher's emotionless face and apologized.

"Ah...gomen ne, Sensei. It was Naruto." She pointed at Naruto as she said that. Sasuke looked at the teacher and noticed who it was. He said nothing as Sakura blamed Naruto. Yoru just stared intently at him (Kakashi) as he bent down and picked the eraser up. Naruto stopped laughing by then, and they all looked at Kakashi's reaction.

Kakashi put his other hand under his chin and closed his eyes. "Hmmm, how can I put this? As for my first impression of you guys? Well, I hate you."

A sudden gloom surrounded Naruto. Sasuke and Sakura narrowed their eyes. Yoru continued to stare. But a flash of disappointment appeared in his eyes.

Yoru's thoughtsHmm, he's not as handsome with the mask as I thought

Yoru's thoughts
Hmm, he's not as handsome with the mask as I thought. I feel disappointed. Itachi was handsome, Shika was cool, and Sasuke was cute. Sigh. I got my hopes up for nothing. I guess he's a pretty normal guy. At least better than Guy-San. Shudder. That guy still gives me nightmares. Hmm...Maybe he looks better under that mask. Cause right now all he looks like is a weirdo, a pervert, and a creep.
Back to the situation
"Meet me on the rooftop in five minutes." Kakashi shunshin away. An awkward silence appeared before Naruto ran out the door yelling, "Ha! I bet you I'll beat Sasuke there!" Sasuke frowned and ran after him. Sakura sighed and closed her book.

"Sasuke-San forgot that he could shunshin, didn't he?", she asked rhetorically. Yoru smiled brightly at her. "Ah, Sa-chan, that's the beauty of a rivalry. Come on, let's go before they reach the roof." They both poofed away and appeared on the roof.
On the roof
Kakashi looked up from his book to see Haruno Yoru and Haruno Sakura shunshin onto the roof. He stared at them and wondered who they learned shunshin from. Bang! The rooftop door slammed open and both Sasuke and Naruto ran in. "" I won!"", they both shouted at the same time. ""No, I won."" ""Stop copying me!""
Kaka, Saku, and Yoru's thoughts
They're in sync. Sweat drop.
Back to The roof
"Let's see. First off, let me have you guys introduce yourselves." All of the Benin tilted their head, yes even Sasuke, to the right.

" All of the Benin tilted their head, yes even Sasuke, to the right