(9) Arranged Date

Start from the beginning

"So, What did you need to talk to us about??" I asked sitting in one of the seats. "Ugh, you know, something important" He replied sitting down. Henry sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "Ok so, You know how I was taking to the boss of the most popular burger place in Swellview, right?" He asked. "Yeah..." Me and Henry replied in union. "His son Mark thought that Ivy was beautiful so I arranged a date, And if you do go on the date, We'll get free hamburgers for a year" Ray said. "No" We both said in union again. "Please" Ray begged.

"Ray what kind of person would I be if I went on a date with someone I don't know when I already have a boyfriend??" I asked him. "Yeah, And what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let her go on a date with someone that she doesn't know when she already has me??" Henry asked. "You two would be reasonable people that care about one another" Ray replied to both of us. "No Ray" I said. "Please" He begged. "I'll do it, but you have to stop interrupting us when were about to kiss" I said. "When have I ever done that??" Ray asked.

Flashback #1

Me and Henry were on his living-room couch watching the news. Henry had his head on my lap and I was playing with his hair. Everyone in the house had gone for ice cream so we decided to stay home and spend time with each other. "Iv's" He said. "Yeah" I said. "Are you sure that Ray won't interrupt us??" He asked. "Rays not here and he's probably eating salsa out of the jar" I replied. He sat up and sat on couch, next to me. I grabbed his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him and he leaned in too but we both got interrupted by Ray bragging in. "Hey Guys!!" He yelled.We both groaned in annoyance. I let go of his face and slammed Mr head on the couch.

Flashback #2

I was in the Man Cave with Charlotte looking at the criminals that were planning on attacking in the next month. We were both talking about Dr. Minjack and where he was planning on attacking until we heard Henry and Ray come back from the taco place. "We brought the tacos" Ray yelled. "Thanks" Me and Charlotte yelled back. "Charlotte and Ray come help me with this wire" Schuaz yelled from behind the sparket. They both groaned and headed inside the sparket. "Yay" Me and Henry yelled. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I leaned in to kiss him but in that moment Ray came in between us and we both ended up kissing his cheek. "Oh come on!!" Me and Henry yelled.

End of flash back...

Me and Henry looked at him with a 'really' face. "Okay you two have a point" Ray said. "So if I go on a date with Mark you'll stop interrupting us??" I questioned. "Yes" Ray replied. "Okay than, I guess im going on a date with Mark" I said. "Im only excepting this because I want to have alone time with ivy" Henry said smirking. I started blushing and cover my face. Ray groaned. "Ok so Ivy your date is tommorow at 12:00 p.m and wear a dress or something" Ray said. "Okay cool" I agreed. "Oh and just so you know this table is going to explode in 1 minute" Ray said. My eyes went wide and I started to run with Henry.

It was 11:00 so I decided to get ready for my 'date' with Mark. I went to the shower and washed my hair and body. Than I went over to my mirror and started doing my hair and make up. After that i went over to my closet and got a white summer dress and a jean jacket to go over it (down bellow). Finally I went to my shoes rack and got my white flats and put them on. I was kind of excited but I wish I was going on the date with Henry.

"Ivy hurry up, your going to be late for your date" Ray shouted from the Man Cave. "Ok, I'll be there in a second" I shouted back. I ran to the Man Cave and walked next to Ray. "Ok, lets just get this over with so I can go and hang out with Henry" I said. "Don't you think Mark is attractive??" Ray asked. "Yeah but not as attractive as Henry" I said. "You really care about Henry, don't you??" Ray asks me. "Of course I do, I love him" I replied.