(10) JLS?

The movie finished and i stormed out of the screening room before Hayes and Lee could even get up from their seats.

The burning feeling at the pit of my stomach was replaced by a scowl. My index finger and thumb pinched my bottom lip as the cold air of outside hit me.

My back slid down the wall beside the doors, i didn't care if Shawn saw me anymore. I was done.

I knew what i was feeling, and i didn't like it. I didn't want to admit it, i didn't want to feel it, and i certainly didn't want to start the trail of jealousy this early into knowing the prick.

My knees came up to my chest, elbows resting on my knees, hands on my forehead and my eyes closed. A sigh escaped my lips as i tried to get myself together.

Hayes and Lee came bounding out the exit, grabbing my left arm and pulling me with them as they ran, not caring as i stumbled forwards.

"Shawn's heading out," Lee informed me. She dragged me towards a bush.

I rolled my eyes before focussing on the couple heading down the street. If i'm completely honest, they were cute together - but i didn't want them to be.

***

"Guys," Shawn began shyly, sitting at the table with us all. "I have something to tell you."

"Oh," I waved off. "We already know you're gay." I smiled sarcastically as he returned the favour and flipped me the bird.

"Carry on." Cameron stifled his laugh, fist bumping me under the table.

"So, i went out on a date last night with a fan.." He trailed off. We waited for about 2 minutes before i groaned.

"We're waiting!" I snapped with a roll of my eyes.

"Oh, right," He shook his head as if shaking off some thoughts. "I really like her guys."

"What's her name?" Lee asked, taking a bite of her pancake.

"Jennifer-Lily Scott." Shawn grinned.

I snorted. "JLS? That's her initials?"

My laughter was soon joined by a majority of the table while Shawn sent me his death glare.

I stood up, walking up to him and squeezing his cheeks. "Poor baby." I teased before continuing my walk to the hotel room.

"Don't forget to say hi to JLS for me!" I called out. "I'm sure she's a keeper."

"Get a life, Anderson!" Shawn replied and i shook my head, a small smile etching onto my lips.

---------

Sorry it's so short :(

I'm in Uruguay guys!! It's so pretty and warm :D

Vote/comment/share/save

See you soon,

~R xx