(5) Lois' Theory & The Young Ones

"Matthew Espinosa,"

Screams.

"Jack Johnson,"

Screams.

"Jack Gilinsky,"

Screams again.

"Aaron Carpenter,"

More screams.

"Nash Grier,"

Guess what? Screams.

"Cameron Dallas,"

Screams? Yup.

"Carter Reynolds,"

What a surprise - screams.

"Shawn Mendes,"

Unfortunately, the full room echoed in screams for the little poo's name. Buggers don't know who their supposed to scream for!

"Taylor Canniff."

I think it's a fact that these girls, will scream at anything just to get the boys' attention.

Hayes, Lee and I were currently back stage as the 'MagCon boys' - as people call them - got to work on melting teenage girls ovaries.

Contemplating if I should try out my theory, I balanced out the possibilities. Making a complete fool of myself? 99%. The girls actually screaming for me? 1%.

Shrugging I ran out and screamed the first thing that came to mind. "Glue Sticks!!"

All heads snapped to me and I pouted. "Damn girls didn't even scream on my arrival." I shouted over to Hayes and Lee, who in which, both had amused looks on their faces.

"Lois Anderson, everybody." Aaron's familiar voice boomed through the speakers and the crowd cheered.

I took a bow and backed away. "I appreciate you!" I screamed before disappearing behind the now closed door leading to the back stage area, following after Hayes and Lee.

"Why?" Hayes asked, containing his laughter.

"I had a theory!" I argued. "Those girls scream at anything people say. Much to my disappointment - they only scream at what the boys say.." I sighed and exaggerated sigh.

"Poor baby." Hayes coo'd jokingly, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and pulling my small frame into his chest.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully.

***

We were in Lee and I's room, waiting for the boys' return. I sighed, clicking through the channels on TV.

I finally tuned into a channel to see one of the funniest programmes playing.

The Young Ones.

15 minutes into it, i was already laughing uncontrollably, Lee joining in.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Hayes chuckled, diving onto the bed beside us.

"The Young Ones" We chorused, grins on our faces.

"The Young Ones?"

Our grins fell and we sent him flat looks. "You don't know what that is?" I questioned.

"Should I?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"B*tch-" I started in a high-pitched voice.

"Here we go." Lee cut in with a roll of her eyes.

"Plant your eyes on the freakin' screen and come back to me when you realise how stupid you were not knowing what The Young Ones is!" I sassed.

"The Young Ones?" I mocked him with a scoff at the end.

Hayes stuck his tongue out at me and turned towards the TV, watching the programme. And, 5 minutes later, he was laughing along with us at the episode.

***

"WE'RE BACK!!" Taylor yelled from the door, which was literally 4 metres away.

"I WOULD'VE NEVER HAD GUESSED." Hayes screamed back the same time Lee and I replied.

"GOOD FOR YOU, TAYLOR!!" Was Lee's.

"THAT'S NICE!!" Was mine. Lee and Aaron laughed at my reply, understanding the true meaning behind it.

You see, there's this programme called Mrs.Brown's Boys and she (who's played by a man - making it ten times funnier) says 'that's nice' when she wants to say 'f*ck off' in a nice way.

And that's where I got it from.

"Should I be offended by her comment?" Taylor asked Aaron.

"Just remember," Aaron began, patting Taylor's chest as if he was catching on really slowly. "Whatever comes from her mouth could be a disguised insult.. Always be offended."

I chuckled and returned my gaze to another episode of The Young Ones.

-------

So I said the programme 'The Young Ones' quite a lot :')

Ah well..!

Vote/comment/save/share

See you soon,

~R xx