Portgas D. Ace

You were now sitting on your couch and looking down at your fluffy thigh.You have been crying for five hour straight.Well,the reason for this is because of your husband.You don't want to believe it but its the truth.

     You've been loving him for years.You trust him,give him your loyalty and care for him but what you get?Heartbroken. You want to trust him again but the positive thought that you were thinking is out of place.He was the one who motivated you to love yourself and gave you affection and love but it seem fake to you now."Why would your friend kiss you on the lips if it's not love or something?"you thought remembering the scenario you have seen

*Flashback*

     You were walking around.Thinking about your life and your love one.Then you heard your husband,Ace's voice.You smile happily,thinking to suprised him but soon your smile flattered when you entered the bar.There he was,Ace with Robin sitting on his lap.Ace seemed to be drunk.Robin caress his cheek and kiss him on the lips.Robin saw you at the corner of her eye and smirked but you didnt noticed.You're too shocked to even to shouted which mean you froze at the moment.

      "oh~Ace,what about you ditch your wife and be with me instead?"Robin asked loudly. Ace respond with a cheered and said:"Yeah,you're right. I felt bored being with her. I'm tired whispered sweet nothing to her and she's too fat for me.I need a break from that."The moment you heard those forbidden words,you started to ran away,crying.

*Flashback ended*

      You're laying on your couch,your arm covering your sore eyes.You heard knocks on the door so you opened it.You thought your husband that coming but instead it was your brother in-law,Luffy."Oh hey,Luffy.Come in"you move aside so he can enter.You both sit on the couch.Luffy's hand tremble."Um,(Y/N).You okay?"He ask with concern in his voice.You holds his hand with your chubby one and smile."I'm Okay,Luffy.There's nothing to worried about beside your brother been good to me"You stand up to go to your room leaving Luffy behind.You jump to your bed and fall asleep.Unknown to you,Luffy sleep on the couch to take care of you.

-Next Morning-

      "Ugh....."you groan and stand up from your bed.You're about to hold the doorknob to go to the kitchen but before you reach it,you hear some kind of argument have occurred in your living room.You put your ear to the door to hear it clearly.

A:What are you doing here?

L:I'm the one who suppose to ask that.

A:Well..It's my home and you know that.

L:I'm serious,Ace!What are you doing here after breaking her heart!?

A:What are you talking about?

L:Don't you know what happened last night?

A:No

L:YOU TALKED SHIT ABOUT   (Y/N) AND WHAT WORSE IS YOU HAVING SEX WITH ROBIN!!

       Without you realize it you already standing behind Ace,covering your mouth and tears keep pouring out of your eyes.

A:Wha-what!?That's bullshit!I didnt do any of that stuff!

L:There're witness.You can ask Sabo if you want the truth and-
(Y/N)?*look over Ace's shoulder*

A:Huh?*turn Around* (Y-Y/N)!?I-It's n-n-not what I-It l-l-looked like!

(Y/N):L-Luffy.......Is it true?...

L:(Y/N)....

A:*Kneel down and grab at the end of your shirt*h-honey,please...please dont do this to me.....I'm begging you...I was drunk at the moment....Please dont say those word...please..

(Y/N):*push Ace's hands gently*I-I can't....my heart.... hurt.I can't think I.......can bear all this thing.....that happening. Before you're drunk,you should know the consequences but it seem like you dont care.L-Lu-Luffy,please help me pack my stuff.Ace,please take responsibility of Robin.She might pregnant with your child.I guess this is our last goodbye*smile faintly*

A:NO!NO,(Y/N).I'M SORRY!PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME.PLEASE*crying furiously*PLEASE,I LOVE YOU.I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU.PLEASE(Y/N).PLEASE DONT GO!

(Y/N):Goodbye Ace *smile*

         You went outside after Luffy has packed your stuff.  "(Y/N),where are you going to live?"He ask.You carress his cheek and just smile.You walk away to somewhere far away.

    After this moment,no one know where you live except Luffy.Ace were married to Robin and have a daughter but he didnt live happily.He regret for letting you go.He should have search for you or do something so he can be with you again but at that time,he was too weak,unable to move,too suprised by your words.What people dont know except Luffy is that you have a son,your child with Ace.Even Ace doesnt know about this.You dont want to tell him because you dont want Robin to suffer so you let it be just like that.